- Ride the steepest cable car in the Southern Hemsiphere!
- Spectacular scenic views 450 metres above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu
- 220 degree panoramic views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter and Cecil Peak
- A traditional Maori song and dance performance
- A fearsome Haka performance
- A beautiful Poi display
Why do we love this
"We love it because the live show performed by Queenstown's leading Kapa Haka group!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Prepare to soak up some incredible views of Queenstown from the top of Bob's Peak. Your Skyline Queenstown Gondola will take you 450 metres up (the steepest cable car ride in the Southern Hemisphere!), once you reach the top you'll take in 220 degree panoramic views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter and Cecil Peak.
After appreciating those serious views, it's time to take part in a traditional Maori cultural experience. The Kiwi Haka is set in an intimate theatre at the top of Bob's Peak, the seating is tiered so your views won't be obstructed! Relax while performers take you on a journey through mythical legends and into the spiritual world of Maori. You'll experience the famous Haka and a special poi display all of which are performed by Queenstown's leading Kapa Haka group .
What a fabulous way to enjoy the top of Bob's Peak!
***Please note we are closed on Christmas Day***