- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation in Queenstown.
- Comfortable coach with a glass roof and forward viewing camera ensuring you get the best of the stunning scenery
- A fresh tasty Pita Pit lunch on-board the cruise
- Short nature walks & scenic photo stops en-route
- Breathtaking boat cruise in Milford Sound on a modern catamaran with three viewing decks
- Complimentary taxi pick up and drop off is included for all Fernhill and Hilton accommodation
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel south along the shores of Lake Wakatipu below The Remarkables mountain range. The views across Lake Wakatipu to the Eyre Mountains are truly spectacular. Passing Kingston at the foot of the lake, the journey continues on into southern rural heartland.
As we pass deer, cattle and sheep. The landscape begins to change again when we come closer to Te Anau and the granite mountains of Fiordland National Park.
After a refreshment stop in Te Anau we embark on what is one of New Zealand's most stunning scenic drives along the Milford highway. Passing through the Eglington Valley and into the Fiordland National Park.
Numerous stops are made for photos and short nature walks. We'll encounter native wildlife, stunning natural rain forest, and glacier carved Alpine vistas.
Arriving in Milford Sound you depart on an amazing scenic cruise aboard our modern catamaran; 'The Maiden of Milford'. The catamaran will take you along the full length of the fiord. All the way to the Tasman Sea and back.
Take in the natural wonders of the fiord. Encounter majestic waterfalls and rare wildlife. Milford Sound is home to a vast array of interesting wildlife & birdlife including penguins, seals, and dolphins, which often put on a show playing in the bow wave of the boat.
- Departure: Queenstown daily around 7:15am in summer (Oct-April), and around 8:00am in winter (May-Sept).
- YOUR ACCOMMODATION IS NOT YOUR PICK UP LOCATION. IT WILL BE CONFIRMED BY JUCY.
- Check-in: Pickups are made from various bus stops in central Queenstown.
- Duration: Full Day
- Returns to Queenstown at approx 6:00pm