- Tandem Skydiving in Queenstown from 15,000 ft
- All outer clothing and equipment supplied
- A courtesy coach is provided from the NZONE Skydive Centre at 35 Shotover St
- A NZ $15 worth free gift from NZONE Store (only for the 15,000 ft skydive)
- Photos and Videos. You can book the photos and videos when you check in on the day of the skydive. Handycam videos and photos cost is NZ$199.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you have the guts to jump out of a plane from 15,000ft? If that's a yes, then why not try it in Queenstown, the adrenaline capital of the world! NZONE Skydive operated the country's first Tandem Skydive and has been running in Queenstown since 1990. They are the only skydiving company to have won NZ's Supreme Tourism Award and have jumped with over 300,000 nutters to date!
Jump over New Zealand's most stunning alpine scenery, including the breathtaking Remarkables mountain range and Lake Wakatipu. You'll freefall for 20 to 60 seconds at 200kph before your parachute opens up and you begin your incredible descent back down to earth.
Exosfear: 15,000 ft and 60 seconds freefalling.
Troposfear: 12,000 ft and 45 seconds freefalling.
Stratosfear: 9,000 ft and 20 seconds freefalling.
After checking into our customer service centre in downtown Queenstown, we'll drive you to our drop zone, located 20 minutes from central Queenstown in a beautiful rural environment. Here you'll meet with your tandem master get suited up, briefed and loaded onto the plane for the thrill of your life!
Our maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg will incur a weight surcharge of $75 (payable at time of check in).
The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.