All our Services are provided electronically. Members can set up an account after agreeing to Member terms and make a purchase to receive receipt and delivery of an electronic voucher for the purchase of their Services. You can also make a purchase as a guest user from our website but you will be bound by same members terms and conditions.
We handle returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
We provide a refund in the following manner:
1. Refund policies vary from tour operator to tour operator and we will adhere to the policies defined by them - please read individual tour operator refund policy to claim refunds.
2. 100% refund if the activity or service is canceled for any reason by the Advertiser, including due to weather, equipment failure or otherwise.
3. If you cancel the activity once it is booked - we will charge you 5% cancellation fee on the total amount. You can, however, change the date of your booking but it is subjected to the supplier terms.
In the event you are unable to attend and are required to cancel for health or medical reasons, please contact us immediately with evidence and we will attempt to arrange a suitable compensation. All refunds for any reason, including medical, other than as listed above are in our sole discretion.
Please note if you are using an international credit card, we process a refund in the currency you had purchased the vouchers. We will not be responsible for any currency exchange rates fluctuations or bank fees charged by your bank.
Any change to date of your booking of the Service is dependant on the availability and individual Advertiser terms.
There are NO REFUNDS on any lost, expired vouchers or in the event you do not attend, miss or are late for the activity or services.
This website and its contents are the copyright of backpackerdeals.com - © Backpacker Deals Pty Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download contents to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.