- 40 minute Jet Boating experience
- You will be screaming with delight on one of the wildest rides of your life!
- Safety briefing and life jackets
- FREE 30 Minute SUP hire with your Jet Boat experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Strap yourself in for the ride of a lifetime!
The jet boat was developed in the 1960's by a New Zealand farmer with purely functional intentions in mind. However the exciting recreational possibilities of the boats soon became apparent, and today they are one of the most popular thrill rides in the world. Jet boats work by drawing water from under the boat and ejecting it in a jet from the back of the craft. Their design makes them very manoeuvrable - they can be reversed, turned and spun at high speed. It also makes them a lot of fun!
Jet boating provides an adrenaline-pumping, white-knuckle joy ride unlike any other you have ever experienced. When you book a ride on a jet boat at Gold Coast Watersports, be prepared for a wild ride of wave-hopping in a seriously powerful machine. Get ready for plenty of turning, stopping and spinning in a spray of foamy water. We must warn you that if you like sedate cruising and time to take in the view, jet boating is probably not the best choice for you!
If you are looking for the ultimate adrenaline kick we can guarantee the following:
- You will be screaming with delight
- You won't be able to stop smiling for the rest of the day
- Your jet boat experience will be one of the wildest (and greatest) rides of your life
- You will get very, very wet
- You will come back for more
Jet boat rides are suitable for all age groups and levels of fitness. If you have never tried a jet boat ride before, you are about to become a convert. If you have, we are not surprised to see you again.
We love having fun at Gold Coast Watersports, but safety is equally important. We only use quality jet boats, and we take our maintenance schedule seriously. You will be given a safety briefing and life jacket before the jet boat departs. All passengers must wear seat belts and life jackets and abide by the rules set out in the brief.