- 30 minutes & 20 kilometers of Fun. Departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach.
- Full-on thrills and excitement from start to finish.
- Experience a series of jet boat spins and slides through the Southern Broadwater around Wavebreak Island.
- View the beautiful Surfers skyline from a new perspective...along with SeaWorld, Palazzo Versace and the fleet of multimillion-dollar Super Yachts
- Departure times vary from day to day and are subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Buy as a Gift
Hotel pick up and drop off is not included in this tour. Please check-in at Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
Why do we love this
We love that this trip combines sightseeing with an element of adrenaline. You get to check out all the coastal highlights with some spins and speed thrown in the up the ante!
WHAT TO EXPECT
See the Gold Coast sights and get an adrenaline rush at the same time! This experience has the perfect blend of thrills and adventure mixed with sightseeing and coastal scenery!
This exciting 30-minute adventure departs on the hour, every hour – every day from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm.
You'll enjoy over 20 km of genuine jet boating action.
On this tour, you get access to exclusive areas away from the busy and congested ‘Southern Broadwater Area’. Because you're touring through areas of the Broadwater exclusive to this ride, there's going to be some amazing views and sights.
You'll also gain entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park, a section of the Broadwater that is restricted to certified operators. Here, you'll be able to see more natural scenery, with the opportunity for dolphin and other wildlife spotting. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and birdlife in the Marine Park and wallabies along South Straddie beaches.
Along the way, get your heart racing with a series of 360 spins and high-speed drifting!
So, what are you waiting for?
Please note check-in time is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Paradise Jet Boating Gold Coast - Express Ride
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Is this an accessible experience?
Yes, this experience can cater for travellers with a range of disabilities. You can find out more inofrmation HERE
- Check-In – 30 minutes prior to departure time at Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
- This allows time for the check-in procedure and pre-trip preparations to occur prior to the tour departing. Arriving late may result in your seats being sold to other passengers
- If you miss your tour entirely, there are no reschedules or refunds permitted. If you are running late, please call 07 5526 3089
- Jet Boating is an adventure activity with a degree of risk. While Paradise Jet Boating operates under stringent safety procedures, passenger safety cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum of 24hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations.
- No refunds for late cancellations or ‘no-shows’. This is at Paradise Jet Boating’s discretion