- Certified dives (divers choose from 1, 2 or 3 dives)
- 2 outer reef sites, chosen daily from selection of 16 sites
- Includes Reef Levy
- Guided Dives
- Fresh and healthy buffet style lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Quality snorkel and scuba equipment (includes wetsuits in winter and dive computers)
- Free prescription mask hire
- Reef talk and presentation
- Professional onboard photographer
- Nitrox fills at 32% are available for Nitrox certified divers. $15 per fill, when booked in advance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready to explore some of the most stunning beaches and reefs around Cairns! Tusa Dive have more than 30 years experience in the diving industry and their history gives them access to some of the best diving locations in the Marine Park. All sites are accessible in a day trip from Cairns.
Boarding begins at approximately 7.40 am at A Finger, Marlin Wharf Cairns for an 8.00 am departure. From there you'll travel for approximately 90-minutes towards the outer reef. Here you'll have approximately 4-5 hours of free time and diving adventure!
There are 16 dive sites to choose from, meaning you'll be diving in the best possible spot, depending on the conditions of the day. Your guides will choose the best two sites for you to enjoy.
During your Tusa Dive day tour, you'll have the option of taking up to three dives between the two sites visited. Each site you dive will be unique, and you'll explore vast coral gardens, caverns, walls and isolated pinnacles. You'll also be amazed by the sheer diversity and colour of marine life.
You'll have the freedom to dive with a buddy or join a guided dive with one of the divemasters at no extra cost!
All scuba equipment, including dive computers, and dive quality masks, booties and fins are included. Wetsuits are available in all sizes, and include 3mm full length and 5mm shorties, as well as lycra suits if preferred.
At the end of your day, you'll return to Cairns at approximately 4 - 4.30 pm.