- Half day hike with a personal guide
- Explore spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees
- Cross a suspension bridge
- Morning tea
- National Park entry fees
- Return transfers from Gold Coast
WHAT TO EXPECT
Moderate hike 4 KM round circuit
Purling Brook Falls hike has some spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, impressive views, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty that makes this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area an outstanding place to visit.
Recently a new suspension bridge was built over the Little Nerang Creek gorge on the Purling Brook hike which has given way to fantastic views & opportunities to take in the magnificent rainforest.
Departing from the Gold Coast at 1:30pm returning 5:30pm
What to Bring/Wear:
- Good walking shoes, comfortable walking clothes, hat, sunscreen, and camera
- Minimum 2 people or more for hike to depart
- No wheelchair access