- Enjoy unimpaired views on a scenic flight to Milford Sound
- Soar over stunning landscape on the way to Queenstown
- Enjoy 1 hour of kayaking in serene Harrisons Cove and enjoy spectacular views of the Pembroke Glacier
- Fly via the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range
- Enjoy 6-7 hours of air and water excitement
- Tour includes entry to Milford Sound Discovery Centre and the Underwater Observatory
- All equipment and clothing, safety briefing and a specialist kayak and nature guide included
- Suitable for all experience levels, no previous kayaking experience necessary
- Transport to and from most Queenstown accommodation included
Why do we love this
This isn't just any scencic flight... not only do you get to see stunning Milford Sound from the air, you also get to paddle through the beautfuil Harrisons Cove. We think the fact you go from air to sea and back again is pretty cool!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready for a stunning journey that will take you from the beauty of Milford Sound to the waters of Harrisons Cove then onto Queenstown. This is a tour that will give you the ultimate New Zealand experience.
Start your adventure with a scenic flight to Milford Sound and get ready to be amazed! This famous spot is full of natural beauty and cascading waterfalls galore. Enjoy unimpaired views of the grandeur and beauty with a guaranteed window seat.
Once you arrive in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing!
This trip includes entry to Milford Discovery Centre and the Underwater Observatory, so your day will be full of excitement. This is New Zealand's only floating underwaterobservatory and offers an incredible experience to explore Milford Sound below the surface! Descend 64 steps underwater and enter a large viewing area with huge windows for optimum viewing clarity.
A picnic lunch is also included, so once you've worked up an appetite exploring this famous area, settle down for some tasty snacks.
Next, you'll head out on a kayaking adventure and enjoy 1 hour of relaxing paddling in serene Harrisons Cove. This is an easy course with no previous kayaking experience necessary, so all passengers can enjoy this water experience.
Afterwards, it's time for your return scenic flight to Queenstown.Your pilot will be waiting for you at the boat terminal to accompany you back to the airport.
On your way back, you'll pass the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range.
Please allow 6-7 hours for this tour. Departure is at 8.00 am.
Transport to and from most Queenstown accommodation included