- Spot whales, dolphins, and various marine life and bird life on a 2.5 hour tour!
- Whale sightings guaranteed or come back until you do see whales!
- Julian Rocks marine life tour
- Trained eco guides
- Hydrophone to listen to whale song
- Underwater Viewing Devices
- Small, personalised tours with 12 passenger maximum
- Return transfers from central Byron Bay to vessel
- Boat jackets
- Light refreshments
- Sunburn Block
- Fare includes a contribution to whale research!
- Value of the tour is $89 for the Tour + FREE tour photos from a professional photographer worth $24.95
WHAT TO EXPECT
Small and personalised whale watching tours with Byron Bay's most experienced tour group!
The migration route of the Australian east coast Humpback whale brings them in such close proximity to Byron Bay's Cape Byron it is likely you will encounter several whales during your tour. This also allows us the quickest access to the waters used by migrating humpback whales. Therefore there are no long boat rides to and from whale watching sites and your whale watching adventure begins immediately.
Our whale watching guides will impart interesting facts about the migrating whales as well as Cape Byron Marine Park's many other sea creatures including dolphins, sea turtles and many different species of sea bird. Each of Whale Watching Byron Bay's vessels is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to the Humpback whales amazing whale song.
All of our RIB vessels are permitted by New South Wales Marine Parks Authority to engage in whale watching activities within the Cape Byron Marine Park (Permit No.CBMP2008/CA005) and are fully licensed by the New South Wales Maritime Authority (Survey No.21923).
Note that our tour vessels now have roofs!