- 3.5 hour guided walking tour of 5 heritage listed pubs
- Guided tour through the historic Rocks precinct, featuring hidden locations and laneways
- A schooner glass of boutique/hand crafted Australian Beer, or, a glass of Australian wine, or, a soft drink, at each pub
- The Australian Hotelのグルメピザからなるディナー
- Accurate historical commentary by a local guide
- Advice and recommendations on Australian beer and wine
- Small intimate group
- Photos capturing the evening, accessible for free via Facebook.
Join us on our journey to some of the oldest and most charismatic pubs in Sydney. Our local tour guide will not only inform, but entertain guests with historical facts and legends of old, as you venture deep into the heart of Australian pub culture. You'll experience, firsthand, how much these charming locations have shaped Australian culture into what it is today.
- The first stop of the tour is the Mercantile Hotel, Australia's longest running Irish pub. Here, your local guide will tell you about the strong Irish connections in Australia's colonial history and this is where we'll have our first drink (an Australian beer or wine of your choice)! The next stop is the famous Australian Heritage Hotel. With over 100 genuine Australian beers on offer, you will be spoilt for choice. This is also the scheduled dinner stop. Here they serve the famous Aussie pizzas with kangaroo and crocodile also on the menu!
- After dinner, you'll head to the Fortune of War pub, this is Sydney's oldest pub. This grand old pub is still the meeting point for many Aussies on ANZAC Day. Learn about the significance of ANZAC day and discover the pub's military connections.
- The next destination is Sydney's oldest hotel, the Lord Nelson. Here, you will learn all about the art of brewing, and have the opportunity to sample award-winning beer from the only micro-brewery in the area! Talk with the locals, and find out how much a spot at the bar means to them.
Note: this is a 3.5 hour walking tour with an average distance between pubs of 600m (.35 miles) including staircases. Tours run in all weather conditions.