- Guided hike down to wentworth falls to see several waterfalls (2+hrs)
- Visit Echo Point and the famous Three Sisters
- Experienced & fun adventure guides
- See wild Kangaroo's in the bush
- Stop for lunch in the beautiful and quaint village town of Leura (*BYO lunch or choose from cafes in Leura)
- See Aboriginal rock engravings and learn how to play the didgeridoo!
- Free drink at the end of the day!
- All Transportation & National Park Fees
WHAT TO EXPECT
Barefoot Downunder's Blue Mountains Day Tour is an exciting day out in the beautiful Blue Mountains. Enjoy a small-group guided tour where you get to see wild kangaroo's, hike down to spectacular waterfalls, visit an aboriginal rock engravings sight, learn to play the didgeridoo, see the Three Sisters, watch an Aboriginal cultural show and hear the dream-time stories from your adventure guide. A free drink at the end of the day with your new friends is included!
The local, experienced and fun adventure guides will ensure your day in the Blue Mountains is unique, fun and memorable. If you are young at heart and love the outdoors then this adventure trip is for you.
Tour is a full day and will last around 10 hours.
Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Show $15
Please wear hiking boots or closed in shoes and dress appropriate for the weather. Bring a bottle of water and wear sunscreen.
Must have a medium level of fitness, suited to ages 18-49 yrs, available to those aged 15yrs and up.
Pick Up locations and times:
1. Coogee 6:30am
Coogee Bay Hotel - 212-230 Arden Street, Coogee
(Corner of Coogee Bay Road and Arden Street)
2. Bondi Beach 6:45am
Ravesi's Hotel - 118 Campbell Parade, Bondi
(Corner of Hall Street and Campbell Parade)
3. Kings Cross 7:00am
Bus Stop at El Alamein Memorial Fountain (the Dandelion Fountain) Macleay St, Kings Cross
4. Circular Quay 7:15am
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel ? 30 Pitt Street, Sydney
5. Central 7:30am
Sydney Central YHA Hostel - 11 Rawson Place, Haymarket
All guests are to be at pick-up locations 10 minutes prior to pick-up time