- Get up to $30 cash back when you book with us
- Explore the Sunshine Coast's iconic coastline from the best seat in the house
- Aerial views of the regions famous golden beaches that have to be seen to be believed
- Marvel at the breathtaking views as you explore Bribie Island or Point Cartwright.
- A scenic adventure like no other
- On your return, take in the unique sand patterns of Golden Beach and the pristine clear waters around Caloundra
- Everyone gets a window seat
- Bose noise cancelling headsets to ensure you can relax and enjoy the flight
- Informative commentary by your pilot
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take to the skies to discover the Sunshine Coast from a whole new perspective.
In this 18 minute scenic helicopter flight, you’ll see it all AND you even get to choose the route!
Head north past Kings Beach as you soak up impressive views of the crystal-clear waters and white sands below, enjoy a loop around Point Cartwright before heading back to the airport, head south over the pumicestone passage before hitting the beach, view WWII ruins of Fort Bribie and the Caloundra Bar, before rounding Kings and Moffat beach before arriving back at the airport.
These spectacular views are not to be missed, so get out there and experience the incredible beauty that is Caloundra.
- Departs Caloundra Aerodrome
- 20 Pathfinder Dr, Caloundra, QLD 4551
- Couples, family and group bookings
- Flexible flight times
- Fly now or purchase as a gift voucher
- Max combined weight of 260kg
- Casual clothing is recommended
- The supplier will contact you as early as possible if the weather is likely to hinder flying. If that’s the case, your flight will be rescheduled.
Scenic Sunshine Coast Helicopter Tour (2 People)
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What to bring
- Jumper (for the cooler months)
- Camera for those spectacular snapshots
- Don’t forget your sense of adventure.
Is there a weight limit for passengers
Yes. The max single passenger weight is 130kg and maximum combined passenger weight of 260kg.
Safety around helicopters is extremely important, particularly when the blades are turning.
It is really important that you pay close attention to the pilot or flight crew when they are assisting you in and out of the chopper, and when briefing you on the helicopters safety features and procedures.
Health and safety
There is no smoking permitted on or around aircraft.
Dangerous goods (such as aerosols, paint, matches, gas stoves, firearms/ammunition etc ) are normally not permitted onboard aircraft and must be declared to your pilot or crew prior to loading/boarding to ensure the safety of your flight.
For further information, please contact the supplier who would be more than happy to discuss any issues with you to ensure the safety and efficiency of your flight.
For aerial photography it is best to have clear skies or overcast conditions so shadows don’t get in your shot with a maximum wind of 20kts.
Please allow 20 minutes total
- 15 minutes flight time
- Allow 10 minutes for safety briefing
- Arrive 10 minutes before departure
- Passengers are required to arrive 10mins prior to departure time
- Maximum seat weight is 130kg
- Maximum combined weight of 260kg
- When booking, please provide your exact weight (not an estimate) as flights are scheduled according to the weights provided
- Children (12 years & under) must be accompanied by an adult
- Once this experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the experience supplier and arranged directly with them according to this policy
- At least 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge to reschedule
- 48 hours to up to 1 week prior to the experience date: $50 fee to reschedule
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-boot
Read full supplier's terms & conditions