Experience the thrill of skydiving above the stunning Sunshine Coast, leaping from up to 14,000 feet above and landing on the beach.
Caloundra Tandem Skydive Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 20 min scenic flight over the beautiful Sunshine Coast, before leaping into the sky
- Up to 60 seconds of exhilarating freefall, followed by a 5 to 7 min parachute ride back to your beach landing
- The convenient drop-off from the beach back to the skydiving centre
- A full-colour certificate to prove that you actually jumped out of a plane
- All relevant fees & levies, including APF membership levy
- Departs from the meeting point at 1 Pathfinder Dr, Caloundra West
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Caloundra Tandem Skydive
16 years old is the legal minimum age to skydive in Australia. All minors need their parent or guardian’s written permission. There is not a maximum age limit to skydive but The Operator reserves the right to refuse a skydive, based on weight and health to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
Due to safety reasons, the maximum weight to skydive is 115 kg. All customers are weighed at check-in. Charges apply for participants 95kgs and above:
- 95 – 99kg: $25
- 100 – 109kg: $50
- 110 – 115kg: $100
There are risks involved, but thanks to the advancements in technology, regulation and training, skydiving has become much safer over the last few decades. Safety devices like Automatic Activation Devices (AADs), will automatically trigger the deployment of the reserve parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is not able to operate the equipment. The Operator reviews all the aircraft and gear periodically, and all the instructors are highly experienced with thousands of skydives each, which ensures that your skydiving experience is as safe as possible.
Photo and video packages can be purchased as extras.
Yes, all these skydives are 100% beach landing at no extra cost.
It will often take around 1-2 hrs, however, it is safer to allow for half a day of activity as there may be weather or unforeseen circumstances out of The Operator's control.
Your booking time is for your check-in. When you arrive at reception, you will fill in some paperwork, and then you are assigned to a load or flight. The safety briefing and gear up with your instructor will take 10 min, followed by a 20 min flight to 14,000 feet.
Please ensure you do your check-in on time. If you have any issues please let us know in advance.
It depends on the size of the group and the aircraft operating on the day. If you want to skydive with your friends on the same flight, the crew will do their best to accommodate your request, please let them know when you check in.
- Dress for the weather with comfortable casual clothes.
- At 14,000 feet it will be cooler than on the ground, bear that in mind. The Operator can provide you with a jumpsuit to wear over your clothes if required.
- The Operator will provide you with skydiving goggles. If you wear prescription glasses there are special oversized goggles.
- Footwear is important, enclosed shoes that won’t fall off are required, no flip-flops or open sandals.
Almost any healthy person can skydive, even seniors over 70 years old. The Operator reserves the right to refuse a skydive after an assessment based on age, weight and general health. This is due to safety reasons, to protect both customers and staff.
Of course! The Operator wants visitors to make the best of the day skydiving. Friends and family are welcome to hang out at the premises and watch you boarding the plane and landing under parachute.
Reviews for Caloundra Tandem Skydive
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.