- Beach 4X4 transportation
- Equipment (Open sea kayaks, life jackets, wet shirts/wetsuits)
- Guided kayak & wildlife tour
- National Park entry fees
- Ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience a thrilling wildlife adventure to the spectacular Double Island Point, only accessed by 4X4 along the beach. View the highly active local marine life in a unique guided ocean kayaking tour. Dolphins, whales, Turtles, rays, more
- Experience a unique Australian kayak adventure > 4WD vehicle access only.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins & whales (35,000 pass each way this year on migration).
- Turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs > all inclusive.
- Friendly local guides > learn about all the history and wildlife in the area.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location,100% safety record.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
- - Experience the thrill of beach 4X4 with stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- - Arrive at an untouched wildlife paradise, Double Island Point.
- - Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life.
- - Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- - Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views & local marine life.
- - See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- - Whales on migration resting or curiously passing by and putting on a show.
- - Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here.
- - Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- - Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- - Return trip along the spectacular Teewah Beach back to Noosa.
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & on the door step of Fraser Island.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach Queensland
Dolphin View Kayak + Great Beach Drive Adventure - Rainbow Beach Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours right up to departure time if changes in weather become poor and can affect us running tour safely.
Tour Departure Times: Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive.
Please reconfirm contact for specific departure times.
- BUS STOP RAINBOW BEACH - KIRCHNER AVE (OPPOSITE SEA SALT CAFE)