- 2 hour group surf lesson
- Learn to surf with the world's best surf coaches
- Guaranteed to stand up on your first lesson!
- Return transfers from your Noosa accommodation
WHAT TO EXPECT
Learning to surf with the world's best surf coaches, means your learning to surf like the professionals you see on TV and in surfing magazines. If you are taught correctly on your board from day one, you will have style and learn fast.
Our coaches are fully qualified and accredited with either the Academy of Surfing Instructors and/or Surfing Australia. They hold the highest lifeguard certificates that ensure you are learning in safe hands.
Straight away, you are taught ocean awareness, rip and current reading, wave understanding and great surf safety tips.
Our lesson structure is what sets us apart from other schools and we are constantly told that our system is unparalleled and a testament to this is our repeat business and recommendations.
Noosa Main Beach is one of the safest learn to surf locations and we have exclusive access to the most consistent learner waves on the whole of the Sunshine Coast. All beginners start in waist deep water with coaches instructing right beside you.
Noosa Learn to Surf offers an array of specifically structured lessons to suit the absolute beginner through to competition surfers. Our unique and patented 1-2-3 method is unique worldwide and guarantees you'll be standing in your first lesson.
Our surfing lessons can also be conducted in French and Spanish daily if need be.
Where do I need to be for this deal?
Noosa Learn to Surf is located at Beach access 14, Claude Batten Drive, Noosa Heads. You will find us by turning left onto Hastings Street and follow the road all the way along until you get to the end. Veer left into Noosa Woods and we are in the first carpark on the right.
- At the supplier, the supplier runs classes in all weather conditions, providing it is safe. If the surf is too big and the conditions are not favourable or if lightning is present, the supplier will reschedule the lesson. If you cannot attend the rescheduled lesson the supplier will offer a full refund.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours of departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- No-shows: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions