Join one of Australia's most spectacular canoeing experiences!
Noosa Everglades Explorer Canoe Trip Highlights
Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
6-hour cruise & optional canoeing experience exploring Australia's only Everglades
See the incredible flora & fauna of this pristine ecosystem
Enjoy delicious morning refreshments in the natural surroundings
Take the optional 5km canoe experience to immerse yourself in nature
Take a swim in the refreshing waters
Friendly & informative eco guide providing expert commentary on the area
Convenient return transfers from selected Noosa pick-up locations
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, swimmers & towel
- 0-2 years of age (infants) free of charge when occupying the lap of their carer/parent. Please note: catering is not included.
- 2-12 years of age (child) will be charged at child prices (includes catering)
- 13+ years – will be charged at adult rates (includes catering)
The tours depart from Habitat Noosa which is a campground located in Elanda Point. (Near Boreen Point)
Please enter “Habitat Noosa” into Google or Apple maps and this will bring you directly to our departure point.
Yes, a shuttle bus departs from select loactions in Noosa - you will see options available in the booking process.
30km or approximately 25 minutes North of Noosa
Yes, there is plenty of free parking at Habitat Noosa
Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to departure.
Our check-in desk is located outside reception at Habitat Noosa
No. This is a self guided canoe experience. Our skippers provide maps, a safety briefing and instructions on how to get to the next stop. This is an optional part of the tour and you can choose to stay on the tour boat which makes its way to the next stop, where we all meet up for morning tea.
Its important customers notify us at least 24 hours prior to departure of any disability which may require special assistance of our staff/crew. This ensures we are able to notify the appropriate staff and make the necessary preparations.
Please email: email@example.com
Reviews for Noosa Everglades Explorer Canoe Trip
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- 00 ** Pickup location to be confirmed ** @ 08:45
- Habitat Noosa Eco Camp (NO TRANSPORT REQUIRED) @ 08:45
- Noosa Heads, 73 Noosa Parade. Public Public Bus Stop #301738 @ 08:07
- Noosa Heads, Cnr of Noosa Dr & Noosa Parade. Platform #1-320840 (Noosa Heads Bus Station) @ 08:03
- Noosa Junction, 60 Noosa Drive. (Outside The J Theater ) @ 07:59
- Noosaville, 187 Gympie Terrace, Public Bus Stop #301755 (Across from Quota Park) @ 08:17
- Noosaville, 199 Weyba Rd. Public Bus Stop ID203135 (Outside Aldi Supermarket) @ 07:55
- Noosaville, 301 Weyba Road. Public Bus Stop #301768 (Outside Offshore Noosa Resort) @ 08:13
- Sunshine Beach, David Low Way, Public Bus Stop #301803 (Outside Sunshine Beach Primary School) @ 07:49
- Tewantin, Noosa Marina (Outside Noosa Marina) @ 08:20