- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- An exhilarating tandem skydive from up to 15,000 ft over the stunning coastline of Noosa
- A thrilling freefall at speeds up to 200km/h followed by a leisurely 5-7 minute descent with time to take in the views
- Three-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- Personalised certificate of achievement to prove you took the leap
- Departs from the meeting point at Sunshine Coast Airport, 4 Kittyhawk Close, Marcoola
- Media packages
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready to feel the adrenaline and endorphins flow through your veins on an exciting Noosa tandem skydiving experience!
Departing from the Sunshine Coast Airport, the aircraft will fly you up and over the scenic coastline of the Sunshine Coast, heading north toward Noosa. Then, take the plunge from up to 15,000 feet, towering above Mount Beerwah in the nearby Glass House Mountains.
During the initial heart-pounding freefall, you can reach speeds up to 200kms an hour. Once the parachute is pulled, you'll have a chance to catch your breath as you drift slowly towards the ground, with five to seven minutes to take in the views of the Sunshine Coast from a whole new angle.
Dangle your feet above the longboarders, admire the surrounding forests, and breathe in that salty breeze whilst grinning ear to ear. Eventually, you'll land on the soft, golden sands of one of Noosa's iconic beaches.
This is an unforgettable experience in one of Australia's most stunning locations.
Your experience includes a personalised certificate, but you can add on a media package if you want further evidence of your thrilling adventure. Using special wrist-mounted, high-resolution cameras, the instructors capture your entire skydive experience so that you can show everyone the magic of the moment – and the sheer lunacy of your freefall face!
Where we Visit:
- Sunshine Coast Airport
- Noosa 10,000ft tandem skydive
AUD $259Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Noosa Tandem Skydive up to 15,000ft
AUD $299Value AUD $339SAVE 12%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Is there an age limit?
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Is there a maximum weight limit?
Weight is an important factor in skydiving and aviation. It affects aircraft weights and balances, fuel allowances, climb rates and equipment maintenance. Once at the drop zone, all customers are subject to a weight assessment by a Tandem Master.
While we'd absolutely love to be able to take everyone skydiving, we do have some limitations when it comes to weight. Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, depending on the drop zone and subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. Please contact the drop zone you are jumping at directly to find out the weight limit specific to that location.
If 94kg or over, surcharges do apply:
- 94kg – 104kgs = $50.00 AUD
- 105kg – 114kgs = $75.00 AUD
- 115kgs and over = $100.00 AUD
What should I wear?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate. Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants if it's cold.
Can I wear my dentures?
We recommend removing any loose items before your skydive, including dentures or false teeth. If you have any questions at all, please ask our friendly staff when you arrive at the drop zone.
Can I wear my prescription glasses or contact lenses while skydiving?
YES! We have goggles that will fit over your glasses/contacts, leaving you to take in those EPIC views. However please let your instructor know if you are wearing contact lenses.
What if it is windy or raining on the day of my skydive?
Don’t worry - if the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking, we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you! We will make all weather decisions on the day of the skydive. We never recommend going off the forecast as this is never correct and you may end up cancelling out a day that ends up being beautiful, missing your chance to jump on your preferred day. If there is heavy rain, strong wind or low thick cloud coverage we will cancel and reschedule the jumps if it does not clear. If it is partly cloudy or there are a few showers we can jump through or around this without it affecting the experience. If you've booked already expect to get a text message the day before to confirm if there are time changes. We make daily weather assessments, if we need to cancel or delay a jump we'll do it on the day and let you know. If you've not yet booked we recommend doing so, and if for whatever reason we need to cancel or postpone you can reschedule to another day within 12 months. If you are unable to re-book as you will be leaving the state or country you are eligible for a refund (please remember that gift vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstance).
I have arrived for my skydive and I am feeling really nervous - what should I do?
Being scared is all part of the experience! Once you arrive on the day and have gone through the training and met your instructors you feel much more at ease. If you are feeling a little nervous or scared, make sure to tell your instructor so they can help ease your nerves!
How long will my skydive take?
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
Can I go skydiving if I am pregnant?
Sorry, you’ll have to wait until bub is born before you can take to the skies. Skydiving is not safe if you are pregnant and we have a strict policy that does not allow anyone who is pregnant to skydive for their own safety.
Do I need insurance to go skydiving?
We do have the option to add on personal insurance which is an additional $30 to be paid on the day. This will cover you for up to $50,000 in medical coverage. This is not compulsory.
I have a disability - can I go skydiving?
We do our best to get everyone skydiving, however, safety comes first. Each disability is different and for this reason, you will require a medical certificate from your doctor stating it is safe for you to skydive. Our chief instructor will then also assess you before skydiving, the final decision is up to them and if they do not think it is safe you will not be able to skydive. You are welcome to be assessed before arriving on the day however please ensure you call on 1300 520 248 to check if there is someone at the office who is able to do the assessment.
Do I need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to do a skydive with you?
Yes, as part of our commitment to providing the safest possible experience regarding the spread of COVID-19, at all our locations, we will require all customers and spectators over the age of 16 to be fully vaccinated with a Government approved COVID-19 vaccine, in order to enter our premises or take part in a tandem skydive with us.
- All bookings are given an ‘arrival/check-in’ time only
- Weight limits & surcharges apply
- The Operator must be notified prior to the jump date of any pre-existing or existing medical conditions, injuries or illnesses
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive within 24 hours of the scheduled skydive jump time
- The minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. The Operator must be notified in writing prior to the jump date if a customer is between 16 and 18 years of age and must have parental or legal guardian consent. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the drop zone on the day of the skydive. If a parent or legal guardian is not present, the customer must immediately notify a member of staff at the drop zone, who will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent and signed prior to skydiving
- The Operator requires all customers and spectators over the age of 16 to be fully vaccinated with a Government approved COVID-19 vaccine
- Cancellations received any time (including customers who do not show at the drop zone on the jump date) will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value
- Any amendment to the scheduled jump date or time within 24 hours of the jump date, will be subject to a rebooking fee of $50 per person
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- - Self-drive to Noosa Dropzone