- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- 15,000 ft skydive
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall
- $35 APF Levy included
- 360-degree views of Melbourne curling around the sparkling Port Phillip Bay.
- Certificate of your skydive
- Personalised training and instructions
- A scenic flight and spectacular views
Skydive Melbourne St KildaFall from the sky 15,000ft above Melbourne's beautiful Port Phillip Bay.
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
What to Expect
Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush tandem skydiving from our St Kilda drop zone, the closest skydiving centre to Melbourne CBD. Exit the plane from up to 14,000 feet for an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall.
Float under canopy for 5-7 minutes and enjoy the 360-degree views of Melbourne curling around the sparkling Port Phillip Bay.
About Skydive Australia
Our team will take you to the edge! You are guaranteed Australia's best views with Australia's best skydive team. Imagine the adrenaline rush when free free-falling for up to 60 seconds, exceeding the speed of 220km/ph. Your instructor will pull the cord and you will enjoy spectacular views followed by a smooth landing. Once you have thanked your instructor and kissed the ground, it's time to pick up your belongings, as well as grab your DVD and Photos!
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane, in over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. They have more than 30 years experience and are regarded as a pioneer in the industry. They now conduct over 100,000 tandem skydives each year and boast a 100% commitment to safety.
How to get here? - Self drive only -
Our check-in office is situated at St Kilda Marina, Marine Parade, St Kilda, 3182. Our landing area is Moran Reserve, next to the Marina.
You can get to our office easily via car, tram or train.
- St Kilda is only a 15 minute drive from Melbourne CBD.
- A royal trip along Kings St, Kings Way, Queens Rd, Princess St and then Barkly St.
- Dickens St to the Marina on Marine Pde and Skydive the Beach Melbourne’s check in office.
- We recommend getting specific directions for your location to St Kilda Marina using Google Maps.
- Enjoy a ride on one of Melbourne’s iconic trams.
- Routes 96, 112 and 16 from the Melbourne CBD are only a 25 minute ride to St Kilda junction (or the route 96 directly to the esplanade, st kilda beach), and then jump on the Number 246 bus to Elsternwick.
- The nearest stop to the office is Marine Pde and Dickens St.
- Catch the train (Sandringham line) to Balaclava station, a 12 minute ride from the city and then jump on the 67 tram to Melbourne University.
- Get off at St Kilda junction, then on the Number 246 bus to Elsternwick.
- The nearest stop to the office is Marine Pde and Dickens St.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
We do our best to get everyone skydiving however safety comes first. Each disability is different and for this reason you will require a Medical certificate from your doctor stating it is safe for you to skydive. Our chief instructor will then also assess you before skydiving, the final decisions is up to them and if they do not think it is safe you will not be able to skydive.
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires an on-site assessment
In case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
Cameramen/Tandem Masters are filming in extreme conditions and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Issues of tandem passenger movement, focus, framing, moisture, vibration may result in video and photo content being inconsistent from passenger to passenger.
Upon a total camera failure, with no usable footage being available from your jump:
- You are entitled to a FULL REFUND of your purchase price of your camera product.
- You may choose to skydive again for the discount price offered at the drop zone.
- Your next camera product will be offered to you free of charge.
All original footage and photos remain the property of Skydive Australia to use in any promotions or other activity. Video and Photos should be checked upon receipt, and any problems must be reported within five (5) days. After this time the footage may not be available.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before departure: the supplier will assess these cancellations on a case by case basis
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Changes to the booking date within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely