- Explore over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences at Peninsula Hot Springs!
- Enjoy 3 hours of bathing time
- Express transport to and from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Central Melbourne city pick-up / drop off service
- Bath House entry (excluding "Transport Only" fare type)
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles with wifi
- Experienced road crew
- Spa treatments and wellness inclusions can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777
- Locker and towel hire is available on arrival at reception for an extra $5 dollar fee per item
- All food and beverages, available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol is prohibited.
- Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot spring and day spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula. The thermal mineral waters flow into the pools at this coastal oasis, providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
On this tour, experience over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers and a hilltop pool with stunning 360-degree views of the region. This is an idyllic escape for some much-needed relaxation!
The Bath House has over 50 different bathing experiences available and provides areas suitable for guests young and old. There is also a kiosk available which offers lunches and light morning and afternoon snacks for your convenience. Peninsula Hot Springs is just 90 minutes from Melbourne and can proudly claim to be the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria — lucky for you, this tour will take you there with plenty of time to enjoy the setting!
Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes. The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
- Departs from Melbourne: at 8:20am
- Arrives Peninsula Hot Springs: at 10:00am
- Bathing time: 3-hours
- Leaves Peninsula Hot Springs: at 1:00pm
- Returns to Melbourne: at 2:30pm