Gilde along the Yarra River and watch the sun go down over Melbourne's impressive skyline.
Moonlight Kayak Tour Highlights
- Discover Melbourne from a unique perspective by kayak at night
- Enjoy a special dining experience
- Glide past numerous iconic Melbourne landmarks with a local guide
- Soak up the stunning views of Melbourne by night
- Enjoy the night time atmosphere of Melbourne's bar and restaurant precinct
- 1 x dinner (Fish n' Chips) + 1 bottle of water
- 2.5 to 3 hours of kayaking
- Includes all paddling accessories and waterproof bags
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Your guide will give you lots of help and the tour begins with a training component.
There are inherent dangers with water based activities but all steps are taken to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Generally no, you may get a slightly wet midriff or butt if it's very windy or raining. It is still a good idea to bring along a change of clothes if you absolutely have to look your best afterwards! Or at least a change of pants or slacks.
State of the art fiberglass Sea Kayaks which provide a stable platform from which to enjoy the tour and take plenty of snaps along the way. For more info on the craft we use go to http://www.paddlingperfection.co.nz/m_seabear2pack.php
10 yrs and older is recommended for all the tours.
If you occasionally play sport, walk, work out or are somewhat active you will be fine. The paddling is not too strenuous.
No problem! We will team you up with another paddler or 1 of our guides. We do not use single kayaks.
Regular tours have a maximum of 12 but larger groups can be accommodated.
Reviews for Moonlight Kayak Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.