- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy this 2 hour scenic cruise up and down Melbourne's Yarra River
- See beautiful views of some of Melbourne's main sights including the Port, Docklands and River Gardens
- Discover what has made Melbourne one of the most 'liveable cities in the world'
- This tour operates 7 days a week and is the perfect activity to slot in to your day
Best of Melbourne Sightseeing CruiseSet sail on this Yarra River cruise and prepare to admire Melbourne's beauty from a whole new perspective.
What to Expect
Have a few hours to spare on your next trip to Melbourne?
Whether you're citytripping and looking for a fun way to discover the city or looking to relax and take in all that Melbourne has to offer, a cruise along The Yarra River is a great way to see it all.
From discovering the routes of the early settlers to relishing in the beautiful scenery and rich history of Melbourne, this cruise combines both the River Gardens and the Port & Docklands scenic cruises and is the ultimate way to discover Melbourne, which was elected one of the 'most liveable cities in the world'.
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 19th Century sailing ship 'Polly Woodside'
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress and Trade Centre
- Bolte Bridge and Westgate Bridge
- Shipping channels and dock area
- Docklands and Docklands Stadium
- Stunning views of Melbourne CBD
- Federation Square
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Government House
- Melbourne and Olympic Parks (home to the city's professional sporting clubs)
- AAMI Park
- Melbourne Arena
- Holden Centre
- Margaret Court Arena | MCA
- Melbourne Cricket Ground | MCG
- Rod Laver Arena
- Herring Island
The cruise departs from Southgate Promenade, Berth 2. Take into account that the timetable is subject to tidal and weather conditions and demand.
Check-in at the ticket kiosk 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
*Cruise departure times subject to change
Frequently Asked Questions
Departure/disembark: Southbank, Promenade, Berth 2
You will find us located near the Langham Hotel on the rivers edge. Tickets can also be purchased here at our booth.
Our sightseeing cruises run every day of the year.
Please note times are subject to tidal and weather conditions and major event days.
Wilson Parking offers secure car parking and is located in Southgate Ave, just a short walk from our departure point.
Unfortunately, our vessels are not wheelchair accessible unless the guest is able to stand from the chair and walk down a few steps onto the vessel.
We do not offer bookings for groups less than 15 guests for our sightseeing cruises.
Please note that this does not secure a time or a date and we do recommend you arrive 30 minutes prior to the cruise time you are after to secure your spot.
Yes, as our schedule is subject to weather and tidal conditions you will need to call us from 9.45am on the morning of your preferred cruise date. Please call the supplier directly.
- All cruise times are subject to change
- Depending on weather and unexpeted conditions, the cruise does not always run
- Limited/NO schedule on Public Holidays & Event Days
- All online ticket purchases require the passenger(s) to produce evidence of the ticket(s) upon arrival.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely