- One hour Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise
- Experience an discover Melbourne from the water
- Stunning views of Melbourne Skyline
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ports and Docklands sightseeing cruise promise to be one of the most exciting cruise experience, the city of Melbourne have to offer. The trip has been designed to give you an opportunity to have a feel of some of the amazing sites in the southern hemisphere. The entire downstream ports and docklands cruise provide a great introduction to Melbourne's famous Yarra River as well as the great history of its ports and Docklands. Although the entire cruise lasts for just 60 minutes, each activity and route has been carefully selected to create the best moments and provide the most gratifying experience for everyone.
The cruise departs from Southgate Promenade, Berth 5. Take into account that the timetable is subject to tidal & weather conditions and demand
This downstream ports and docklands cruise do not only allow you to enjoy the view of the largest ports and historical docklands of the Southern Hemisphere, it also gives you a great, artistic and uniquely different perspective of the entire city. Specific highlights of the cruise include; Westgate bridge, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, World Congress & Trade Center, the Polly Woodside, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Crown Entertainment Complex and Stunning views of Melbourne City Skyline.
- Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
- 19th Century sailing ship "Polly Woodside"
- World Congress & Trade Centre
- Shipping Channels and dock area
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Westgate Bridge
- Stunning views of Melbourne City Skyline