- Melbourne’s finest specialty coffee
- A share plate of dumplings for lunch
- A sweet treat
- A drink on a rooftop with a view
- Guided tour and historical commentary of Melbourne’s laneways
Melbourne Food Tour
Uncover Melbourne's hidden laneways and secret restaurants full of rich coffee, yummy dumplings and sweet treats!
- Hotel transfers
- Trams in central Melbourne are free
WHAT TO EXPECT
Melbourne is a melting pot of all different cuisines, it's a true foodie mecca. But many of the city's best food spots are hidden. You need to know where to find them. You'll uncover these secret spots down hidden in laneways and behind secret doors on this 3 hour Melbourne food tour.
Experience the best of Melbourne cuisine on this 3 hour small group walking tour. Discover Melbourne's culinary treasures with fun facts and insights into the city shared by your local guide. You'll learn things you won't find in any guide book. Drink coffee, eat dumplings, sneak in a sweet treat and finish off great day with a drink at rooftop bar overlooking Melbourne's cityscape.
We'll show you all the treasures of Melbourne and we often hear “wow – you wouldn’t even know this was here!”
Join this tour on one of your first days in Melbourne and you will discover a whole lot more places to return to later. On top of that, you will be able to impress your friends and show them the best places to go!
This tour offers you the ultimate Melbourne foodie experience. Meet your expert guide at the entrance to the H&M store on Bourke St Mall (near the corner of Elizabeth Street). From there your guide will take you and your taste buds on an exciting culinary journey through the city of Melbourne. Share a yummy plate of dumplings, drink some of Melbourne's finest coffee, enjoy sweet treats and finish your day with an alcoholic drink in a rooftop overlooking a stunning view. Cheers!.
Fun facts and historical insights
Along this tour, your expert guide will share historical insights and fun facts about Melbourne and its food culture. You will not find these in guide books, so make sure you listen very carefully. After this tour, you will be able to impress your friends with your foodie knowledge!
- Departure point: At the entrance of the H&M store in Bourke St Mall (near corner Elizabeth St).
- Fixed departure time: 13:30 pm
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Walking distance: 2 km
- Tours operate in most weather conditions. Tours do not operate in conditions of torrential rain and extreme heat. If the rain radar shows torrential rain (red bands of rain) approaching Melbourne CBD within 2 hours of the tour, every effort will be made to contact customers and reschedule or provide a refund. In conditions over 40 degrees, customers will be given the opportunity to reschedule or provide a refund.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 24 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions