Get off-grid, get offline and get off the beaten track!
French Island and Phillip Island Wildlife Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy a day tour full of wildlife and adventure on French and Phillip Island
- 2 Western Port Ferry rides
- Guided tour of French Island in a 4WD
- Spot koalas in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a penguin parade on Phillip Island
- Lunch or afternoon tea included (seasonally)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Melbourne CBD designated locations
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
The main pick up point from Melbourne is outside the Mail Exchange Bus Stop, 688 Bourke Street City. In Geelong, it’s at the Cunningham Pier entrance (under the sign). The tour has a selection of pick up points in Melbourne and these must be pre-booked.
Your vehicle is a modern, deluxe, airconditioned mini-coach with comfortable seating and large windows for maximum viewing pleasure. The vehicle takes a maximum of 21 guests.
Bring along appropriate clothing for seasonal weather conditions, a camera for lots of memorable photo’s, hat & sunscreen for hot, sunny days, a screw-top water bottle, and a small hand bag for souvenirs.
The tour endeavours to cater for specific dietary requirements where food is included as part of the tour. Please advise at the time of booking.
The tour runs on 21 seat Minibuses which are, unfortunately, not usually wheelchair accessible. In some cases, exceptions can be made so it is best to contact us and enquire about the tour you want to do including the date you would like to do it.
Lunch is included in winter tour and afternoon tea is included in summer tour.
Reviews for French Island and Phillip Island Wildlife Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- 1002-Her Majesty’s Theatre
- 1003-Mail Exchange Hotel
- 1004-Regent Theatre
- 1005-Mercure Melbourne Southbank