- A thrilling 55-minute jet boat ride around the Gold Coast
- Followed by a 2-hour surf lesson
- Reach speeds of up to 80kph on the jet boat!
- A top-level marine certified driver
- Spray jackets for colder days to help with any wind chill
- Lockers for personal belongings
- A comfortable life jacket that fits all shapes and sizes
- All surf gear
- A knowledgeable surf instructor
- 50+ sunscreen to protect you from the Gold Coast sun
55 Minute Jet Boat + 2 Hour Surf LessonThe ultimate Gold Coast combo!
What to Expect
This jet boat and surf lesson combo is the perfect way to experience the Gold Coast. The tour begins with a heart-pumping jet boat ride that includes more spins and turns than you can imagine! A highly experienced driver will take you through their extreme playground of the Gold Coast Seaway and Wave Break and Stradbroke Island.
These jet boats are purpose-built to carry passengers of all shapes and sizes with industry-leading comfort and safety features included as a priority. Fully padded seats and form-fitting life jackets keep you snug and safe without making you feel like a canned sardine. The jet boat drivers are the best in the business and boast top-level marine certification – they drive carefully but aren’t afraid to put the pedal to the metal when you reach the fun zone. Sound thrilling? Join the rush!
This exhilarating jet boat ride departs from the heart of Surfers Paradise. It's a 55-minute ride that offers great value and a novel way to check out the stunning Gold Coast from the local waterways. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of the jet boat's 650hp twin jet-power turbo engines that will let you take in the sights of the Gold Coast at speeds of up to and over 80kph on the water. And, all this with low-level engine noise and well-known safety features of diesel turbo engines. Experienced, hand-selected jet boat drivers ensure both fun and safety on the extreme ocean playground.
On this tour, you'll get over 40kms of action-packed jet boating. It also boasts the longest ride time you'll find in the area — a full 55 minutes! Passengers wear slim line inflatable life jackets providing comfort for those hot summer days. This is the only jet boat tour to provide safety belts to all our passengers, and the only jet boat tour that approves personal waterproof cameras/phones on board. This tour does not operate near the Gold Coast's protected mangroves and marine life.
Afterwards, keep the energy high and join a 2-hour included surf lesson! You'll feel like a pro in no time thanks to a guided lesson where you’ll learnhow to paddle, stand, and balance to ride that wave back to shore. The surf lesson starts on land to go over the basics, then you'll put your new skills into action and ride the waves. The lesson runs for a total of 2 hours and in that time you'll receive all of the necessary instructions to build up your confidence and learn to love one of the Gold Coast’s favourite past times.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Change of Clothes
The surf lesson is a 5 min walk away from the jet boat's departure/return point. Cavill Avenue across from McDonald's.
The surf lesson is weather dependent.
Safety regulations require you to be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride.
100%! These jet boats meet the highest regulation standards set by Marine Safety Queensland with the entire fleet equipped with high-tech, auto-inflating life jackets. The operator carries out meticulous maintenance on the jet boats to keep them performing at premium safety levels. All jet boat drivers are the best in the field with hundreds of driver hours under their belts – they've never had an incident in its 15+ years' operating history.
Of course! It's all part of the fun! The tour supplies spray jackets though if you'd prefer to stay dry.
Wear casual gear that you might wear to the beach or shopping around the Coast – remember, you're going to get wet! Thongs/flip-flops are fine. Bring cheap sunnies if you're worried about losing good ones when you spin out.
- Please arrive at a minimum 15 minutes before your departure time.
- There are two hours of free parking across the road from our departure point underneath the Mantra Towers of the Chevron Renaissance Building (access below the Coles sign).
- Children must be a minimum of 100cm tall to ride.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health must not ride.
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuable property whilst embarking, travelling or disembarking the jet boat. The operator accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of property.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers for whatever reason.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Up to 48 hours notice must be given if a confirmed booking is to be changed for another time or day. Otherwise, a booking fee will be charged.
- If for any reason the operator cancels a ride prior to departure, the ride can be rescheduled, the tour reserves the right to alter prices, departure times, departure point or substitute another vessel when and if required.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely