- Get up to $80 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2 nights shared accommodation in Eco Villas at Couran Cove Resort on beautiful South Stradbroke Island
- Daily meals including continental breakfast, a healthy lunch, & a hearty dinner
- 1hr morning yoga & meditation session to start each day centered & inspired
- 3 x 2hr surfing lessons with qualified surf coaches for beginners OR 3 x 2hr guided free surfs with coaching for intermediate to advanced surfers
- 1hr Stand Up Paddle lesson & tour to watch the beautiful sunset
- 3 days' push bike hire to explore the island & its surrounding nature & wildlife
- Boomerang throwing lesson for a true Aussie experience
- Unlimited herbal teas, fruits & snacks throughout the day to keep you hydrated & energised
- Professional photo package of your surfing highlights
- Use of a range of surfboards & wetsuits
- Convenient return transfers on the ferry from Marina Mirage to South Stradbroke Island
- Use of resort facilities such as kayaks, stand up paddleboarding, fishing, 25m lap pool, beach volleyball, tennis, squash, batting cage, shuffleboard, & a host of other activities
- The opportunity to spot local wildlife including wallabies. dolphins & whales (whale season May – November)
- Departs from the meeting point at Couran Cove Ferry Terminal, 74 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
3 days 2 nights Gold Coast Surf & Yoga Experience
Reconnect with your mind, body and nature on this 3-day surf and yoga experience, located on South Stradbroke Island.
- 1hr afternoon yoga & meditation session (optional extra)
- Advanced surf coaching with professional athlete & legendary coach Clayton Nienaber (optional extra)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Step away from the daily grind, disconnect from technology & reconnect your body and mind with spirit. Escape to the Gold Coast’s only full-time surf and yoga camp, located on the beautiful South Stradbroke Island, for 3 days of relaxation, yoga and meditation, surf coaching and good times. Surrounded by tranquil nature, this unforgettable experience is designed to lift your soul and make you feel grounded and supported by the Earth.
Discover South Stradbroke Island and the surrounding beauty and wildlife, with its secluded white sandy beaches, warm water & guaranteed uncrowded waves. The camp is a lovely spot to experience your yoga journey, learn to surf on one of Australia’s most picturesque beaches and take a bushwalk to deepen your connection with yourself and the world around you.
Your accommodation at the camp is in self-contained eco villas, which are part of the Couran Cove Resort. All the eco villas have 2+ bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a common area to chill out, and with 2 – 4 people per room, it offers plenty of space. With your accommodation, you will also be given a bicycle to explore the whole island with and enjoy access to free activities including tennis, basketball, squash, mini-golf, beach volleyball, a 25-metre lap pool, kayaking and much more.
Your hassle-free stay has all of your food taken care of, providing you with three healthy meals every day, including continental breakfast, nutritious lunch and hearty dinner, along with all herbal teas, fruit, snacks and water to keep you going in between. There are also restaurants and cafes on site. All types of dietary requirements can be accommodated for so please advise at the time of booking.
At the camp, participants and teachers embark on a powerful and transformative journey. Allow yourself to relax and feel renewed. Overcome physical, mental, and emotional obstacles. Come away from the camp feeling recharged and inspired. You will gain the knowledge and learn practical yoga tips to apply to daily life. All this in a location that is uplifting, set amongst incomparable nature in one of the most breathtaking spots on the planet.
After a morning's yoga and meditation session, it’s now time to learn to surf on the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. For beginners we offer one 2hr lesson daily, for intermediate surfers we offer surf guiding and coaching with video analysis available. For advanced surfers, we offer the most extensive coaching service with our legendary coach Clayton Nienaber who used to coach the South African team and the likes of Jordy Smith and co. Advanced coaching can be customed to suit your needs and is an extra cost. At the end of your epic adventure and spiritual journey, head home with a newfound love of surfing, new friends, a renewed connection with yourself and nature, and memories to last a lifetime!
Where We Visit
- South Stradbroke Island
3 days 2 nights Gold Coast Surf & Yoga Experience
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
- Yoga mat
- Beach Towel
- Sunscreen & hat
- Comfortable clothing for after surfing
- Musical instruments
- Comfortable shoes for sightseeing
- Your spirit of adventure
What if I have never surfed before?
Perfect, we will teach you everything you need to know, from surfing all the way to the beach to weather patterns, rips, tides and everything else in between.
What if I am not a good swimmer?
You don’t have to be Ian Thorpe to learn how to surf, although basic swimming capability is needed, especially when you gain more confidence as a surfer. But don’t worry you will be supervised at all times.
I am a competent surfer, can I come for an adventure?
Definitely, the tours are for everyone. We will be able to offer you advanced coaching to improve your technique and take you to where the waves are going off!
How much luggage can I bring?
One large bag and a small day pack.
I'm travelling alone?
We have lots of solo travellers on our trips, and we look after everyone. You will have the time of you’re life and make lots of new friends.
Can I bring my own board/wetsuit?
For sure, we will see if the board is suited for your level of experience and if so, great!
Do I need travel insurance?
We frequently get asked about travel insurance. We strongly recommend that everyone should have one. We can sort this for you if required, or simply go to our travel insurance page and get a quick quote.
- Customers must advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- All customers agree to provide information on any medical conditions prior to commencing any of our tours
- Group surf lessons & camps require a minimum of 4 guests booked in to run on any given day
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel, change or relocate tours operated by us at any stage
- All customers participating in surf lessons & other activities do so at their own risk
- Every customer is responsible for their own property that they bring on our tours
- No customer is allowed to bring drugs or alcohol to any surf camp or tour. All surf lessons, activities & tours require a 0.00 blood alcohol reading
- Customers will receive a full refund if cancelled at least 30 days prior to the surf camp starting
- Any cancellations made inside of 30 days prior to your camp starting are non-refundable
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
- All reservation changes are subject to availability & may incur a booking fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions