- Use of wetsuit, life jacket & helmet to keep you safe
- Full safety briefing & a hands-on lesson to learn the ins & outs & perfect your skill
- Exhilarating fly board flight time for your selected duration (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes)
- Check in 15 mins prior at 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast Fly Board ExtremeFly like a bird and dive like a dolphin with this extreme flyboard experience that's pure heart-pounding fun!
Transport to and from
What to Expect
What do you get when a jet ski racer decides to fly like a bird and dive like a dolphin? The Fly Board, that’s what! This is the only location on the Gold Coast where you can join a thrilling fly board experience. The Fly Board has a hose connected to a jet ski to get propulsion through air and water. In reality, it’s a diving, flying, powerhouse of pure heart-pounding fun.
You’ll begin with a safety/training briefing and the staff will kit you out with a wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket. From there you will get into the water and your instructor will get you comfortable. They'll teach you how to taxi through the water, turn to the left and right around the instructor, and stand up. It won’t be long before you will be up and out of the water!
You don't need any experience to join the fun, so if it is your first time, you probably will fall into the water before you get the hang of the board, but that's half the fun. Persistence is key, so communicate with your instructor, keep trying, and you will fly! However, if you're an experience flyboarder, you can try tricks like flying high, diving, or even back diving!
The Fly Board is a singular experience that cannot be duplicated on any other craft and best of all, the friendly, experienced staff are confident they can get most people doing basic manoeuvres in under ten minutes.
You can choose from a variety of flight time durations, including 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 minutes, however, allow an hour and a half for the full experience. All safety briefings are done prior to the scheduled booking time, so you only pay for the time you’re in the water!
- The minimum age is 12 years
- Knowledge of basic swimming is preferable
- No prior experience is required
If you wish to cancel your tour, the following policy applies:
- You will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hrs notice or more
- You are welcome to reschedule your activity with 24-48hrs notice with a $25 fee per booking
- Cancellations within a 24hr period will not receive a refund
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely