Step aboard the Sub Sea Explorer and discover the underwater architecture and marine life along the WA coastline
Exmouth Coral Viewing & Snorkel Tours Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
- Various tour length options: 1 Hour, 2 Hours or Half Day
- Explore the Tantabiddi sanctuary area of Ningaloo Reef
- Discover a variety of reef fish + hard corals
- Spot turtles, sharks, rays and larger fish
- Explore the deeper waters outside of the coral garden area
- Light snack on the half-day tour
- Masks and snorkels provided (not included on Exmouth Coral Viewing - 1 Hour)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Sub Sea Explorer is a semi-submersible vessel, which means it has windows on the sides of the hull and allow passengers to look out at a 360 degree view underwater. On a glass bottom boat, the windows are in the floor of the hull, and have a limited range of viewing compared to the semi-submersible.
You do not need to be vaccinated for our 1 or 2 hour tours. However, you will need to provide vaccination proof for our Half-day tours.
Food is only supplied on the half day tour. You are welcome to bring your own snacks on the 1 hour and 2 hour tours.
Swimwear, water bottle, towel, camera or phone. You are welcome to bring a snack.
Reviews for Exmouth Coral Viewing & Snorkel Tours
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.