This stunning afternoon cruise showcases Broome's unique character, exquisite local cuisine, pearling heritage and magical sunsets in one deluxe, all-inclusive package that includes a 7-course deluxe seafood banquet & premium drinks.
Broome Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4 hr coastal cruise onboard a purpose-built premium charter vessel, The Crusader III, with spacious decks & sun lounge
- An interactive wild pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bay’s Broome pearl leases, with the chance to shuck a live pearl oyster
- Deluxe 7-course seafood banquet, showcasing local cuisine, including the rare delicacy of oyster pearl meat
- Premium beverages served throughout the cruise, including Margaret River wines, beers, & soft drinks
- Exclusive onboard display of rare Broome pearls, harvested by the oldest Australian owned and run pearl farm, Cygnet Bay
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach
- Transfer from Gantheaume Point via a smaller vessel to the cruise boat mooring
- Return coach transport from selected Cable Beach & Broome accommodation locations
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and sun protection - hat, sunglasses, etc. You may on occasion need to walk a very short distance in minimal water, so please wear clothes that can be rolled up if needed, and won't be damaged if they are splashed with seawater.
We advise you wear flat footwear as you will be in the open ocean and may need to wade through shallow water. You can remove and store shoes on the boat, we just ask guests to be mindful of the low risk of stubbed toes, etc., if you do this.
The chef can cater for non-seafood, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free guests – please note this in the ‘Special Requirements’ section of your booking – however, as the experience is on a boat with limited cooking facilities, they cannot vary the menu a great deal.
We cannot take bookings from guests with anaphylactic allergies, as given our small cooking environment onboard, we cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment.
At least 72 hours notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned well in advance.
Reviews for Broome Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Broome Aquatic & Recreation Centre Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Broome Caravan Park (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Broome Tafe Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Broome Visitor Centre (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Cable Beach Caravan Park Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Discovery Parks Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Divers Tavern Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Habitat Resort Broome (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Johnny Chi Lane (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Kimberley Sands Resort (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Mangrove Hotel (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Mantra Frangipani (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Matso's Brewery Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- No pick up required - Meet at Gantheaume Beach (TBC 1:15pm-2:15pm)
- Oaks Broome (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Oaks Cable Beach Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Pinctada McAlpine House (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- The Continental Hotel (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Vacation Village Caravan Park (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)
- Zookeepers By Spinifex Bus Stop (TBC 12:30pm-2pm)