- Return transfers from Brisbane to Springbrook National Park
- National Park entry fees
- Experience and friendly guide
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, & a snack
- Bottled water
Springbrook Full Day Tour from Brisbane
Get back to nature and explore deep into the beautiful rainforests of Springbrook National Park.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Escape the Brisbane rat race with a full day adventure to Springbrook National Park, in the Gold Coast Hinterland. A day full of lush rainforest, impressive waterfalls, and spectacular lookouts awaits. The journey starts with a convenient pick-up from your Brisbane CBD hotel and takes around 1 hour 30 minutes. Springbrook National Park has four main sections, and your experienced guide will choose the best trails to follow and waterfalls to discover based on the conditions of the day.
The Twin Falls Circuit is a 2-hour track, that winds through different layers of the rainforest before arriving at the iconic Twin Falls. Here you can marvel at the power of Mother Nature as you walk behind the cascading sheets of water, seeing the falls from a truly unique perspective. As you begin your ascent back up, you'll catch glimpses of the Gold Coast peaking through the canopy. Pass behind the waters of the second falls on this track, spotting strangler figs and walking stick palms on the way. At the top, you'll discover Canyon Lookout with breathtaking views. The final section of this circuit has many opportunities to spot local reptile species such as the land mullet.
Natural Bridge is one of Springbrook National Park's most recognisable waterfalls and a must-visit. It's a relaxed 40-minute stroll through this rainforest circuit. You'll cross the spectacular Cave Creek before arriving at arguably Queensland's most picturesque waterfall, where the water cascades into a mystical cave, creating an incredible atmosphere. Take a moment to pause and relish the sounds, keeping an eye out for resident microbats and eels.
The Purling Brook Falls Circuit is a 4km, 2-hour journey. If you walk the full circuit clockwise, you'll descend to the bottom of the gorge for the most majestic views of the powerful horsetail falls. A suspension bridge takes you over the rapids and is a great place to pause and appreciate the power of the water flowing beneath your feet. At the top, there are also two lookouts. The western lookout gives you views back to the falls and the surrounding cliffs, while the eastern lookout lets you feel like you're on top of the falls, gazing across the forest canopy and valley below. If you don't want to do the full 4km circuit, both lookouts are a short walk from the carpark.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Best of All Lookout. After making your way through the ancient Antarctic Beech forest, you emerge at the lookout for spectacular views. You'll be able to see right across Northern New South Wales, from Wollumbin (Mt Warning) to Byron Bay and Tweed Heads. It's a truly marvellous experience.
Having worked up a real appetite, dig into a fresh and healthy lunch to replenish your energy, ready to keep exploring. You'll also enjoy tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and a snack as well.
Where we visit:
- Springbrook National Park
- Twin Falls
- Canyon Lookout
- Natural Bridge
- Cave Creek
- Purling Brook Falls
- Best of All Lookout
Springbrook Full Day Tour from Brisbane
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I wear?
Choose an outfit that is suitable for walking, and wear closed in shoes that provide support for your feet. Be sun safe and wear sunscreen and a hat. Insect repellant is also a good idea.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel a tour where it is considered unsafe to operate – e.g. severe/dangerous weather/road or park closures. In the event that a tour is cancelled, customers will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- The operator runs nature-based, outdoor activities and the tours will operate in all weather conditions provided it is declared safe. The operator reserves the right to amend the tour itinerary to best suit the weather conditions and ensure the comfort and safety of guests
The operator offers a flexible cancellation/amendment policy:
- Up to 24 hours before the tour start time:
- Cancellation – Full refund to the customer
- Amendment to booking – requests will be met wherever possible
- Within 24 hours of tour start time:
- Cancellation or amendment will incur forfeiture of the full cost of the booking
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Upper Roma St