This fully-guided small-group camping adventure takes you to experience the most exciting & beautiful locations on Moreton Island, with 4WD transport, meals, & many activities included.
Moreton Island 3 Day 4WD Explorer Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 3-day 2-night tour of Moreton Island, a stunning sand island located 40km off the coast of Brisbane
- 2-nights camping accommodation, with all camping equipment & sleeping bags (bring a pillow) provided for a good night sleep
- All meals, including 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, & 2 dinners
- Return transfers from selected locations in Brisbane, Hamilton, & Redcliffe
- Expert driver & eco guide for deeper insights into this incredible landscape
- Water activities such as kayaking, swimming, bodyboarding, & snorkelling
- Land activities including sandboarding, 4WDing, & hiking
- Night activities including a campfire & stargazing
Where We Visit
- Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Ben Ewa Bay
- Tangalooma Shipwrecks
- Cape Moreton Lighthouse
- Tangalooma Desert
- Honeymoon Bay
- Blue Lagoon
- Mt Tempest
- North Point
- Champagne Pools
- Five Hills Lookout
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
All meals are freshly prepared on the island.
Day 1 - Lunch, BBQ Dinner, fresh salads, garlic bread and cold drinks. After dinner, hot drinks and marshmallows around the campfire.
Day 2 - Breakfast – tea coffee, cereals and toast, jam, honey, fruits, bread. Picnic lunch – cold drinks, cold meats, picnic salad, fresh fruits, cakes, wraps and bread rolls. Dinner – BBQ fish, garlic bread, salads and cold drinks.
Day 3 - Breakfast - pancakes, tea, coffee, cereals and toast, jam, honey, fruits, bread. Lunch – ham and salad rolls, cakes, bread & fresh fruits.
Reviews for Moreton Island 3 Day 4WD Explorer Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Adina Apartments Hotel - 7:10am
- Brisbane Backpackers - 6:45am
- BUNK Hostel - 7:15am
- Bus Stop 125, Roma Street - 7:00am
- MICAT ferry terminal - 8:00am
- Redcliffe Jetty - 6:00am
- Shafston College - 7:20am