- Explore must-see Fraser Island and see Lake Birrabeen and Lake Wabby
- Watch marine life like turtles, sharks, dolphins and whales swim around spectacular Indian Head
- Discover the incredible beauty of the Fraser Island Rainforest
- Visit the famous Champagne Pools and Maheno Ship Wreck
- Stay in beachside accommodation at Eurong Resort
- Enjoy a free tour to Noosa North Shore where you'll meet wild kangaroos
- 4WD along the magnificent Teewah Beach
- Check out the awesome colours of the Red Canyon
- See the 72 colours of sand along the World Famous Rainbow Beach
- Fall in love with the magnificent views at Double Island Point
- Enjoy 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and 1 picnic lunch (worth over $80) at no extra cost
- Free Room Upgrade from Backpacker accommodation to Motel Quad Share accommodation (subject to availability)
- $90 for local access fees & ferry fees to be paid in cash to driver upon departure.
- $20 surcharge applies to all tours operating during Christmas/New year & Easter Periods.
- A fuel levy may be applied if fuel prices rise above $1.80 per litre
- Excess Luggage Restriction Apply: Max bag Size - 40cm wide x 30cm deep x 60 cm high
- Secure Luggage Storage available: Gold Coast and Brisbane passenger only - $10 per bag per day
Why do we love this
We love the number of things this tour packs into just three days. You get to see the Champagne Pools, explore Lake Wabby, take in the Fraser Island rainforest as well as enjoy a free tour around Noosas North Shore!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fraser Island is a must-see spot in Australia and this tour shows you all the highlights. Discover golden beaches, rolling surf, crystal clear lakes, and ancient old growth rainforests. This will be a trip you'll never forget.
Not only do you get to see Fraser Island and spots like the Champagne Pools, Lake Wabby, The Coloured Sands and Eli Creek, but you also get to enjoy a free tour around Cooloola National Park and Noosa's north shore!
(Days 1 & 2 on Fraser Island and Cooloola N.P can be swapped around to suit tides, times & conditions)
Start your day with a free Cooloola National Park tour, where you'll see wild kangaroos and soak in views of Rainbow Beach and Double Point Island. You'll also explore Teewah Beach and the incredible Red Canyon dunes.
Later, arrive in Fraser Island and take a scenic drive along 75 Mile Beach. Walk along the Hamerstone Sandblow and enjoy the stunning landscapes and water of Lake Wabby before settling into your beachside accommodation at Eurong Resort.
Tonight, tuck into a buffet dinner and then enjoy a relaxing beach walk or have a few drinks with your new travel friends.
Leave the resort at 8 am and hit the road for a morning drive along 75 Mile Beach.
See Yidney Dripping Rocks and the incredible Maheno Shipwreck before stopping to enjoy a picnic lunch at Eli Creek. Yum! Enjoy a refreshing dip in the cool water here, before heading back to the road.
Later, pay a visit to the Coloured Sands and snap some photos of this natural masterpiece.
Next, drive by The Cathedrals, stop to check out Indian Head and watch marine life frolic off the coast.
You'll also see the famous Champagne Pools for a dip today and, if tides permit, call into Rainbow Gorge for a walk.
Enjoy another delicious buffet dinner tonight and relax on the beach under the stars.
Please note: if Indian Head is inaccessible due to tidal and or weather conditions, or the day proves too hot to walk into Rainbow Gorge, Lake Garrawongera may be substituted in its place.
Leave your beachside home by 8 am, and head of on your final day of Fraser Island adventure.
Enjoy exploring the stunning Fraser Island Rainforest and embark on the 'Pile Valley' walk or pay a visit to Woongoolba Creek.
Later, discover the Central Station area and explore Lake Birrabeen on the great lakes drive.
Stop to enjoy lunch then its time to depart (approx 2 pm- 3 pm)! Say your goodbyes to Fraser Island and hit the road to your last stop.
Rainbow Beach is where you'll soak up stunning scenery and unique QLD landscapes for the final time before you head back to the Sunshine/Gold Coast or Brisbane.
You'll arrive back in Sunshine Coast 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm, back in Brisbane at 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm and back on the Gold Coast at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm.