- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 90-minute guided Segway experience to discover the historic Seppeltsfield Winery
- Participate in a Segway training session to learn the basics (30 minutes approximately)
- Traverse the beautiful estate as you learn the Seppeltsfield history from your guide
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Great Terraced Vineyard
- Helmet & safety vest to be worn at all times
- Departs from the meeting point at Seppeltsfield Winery, 730 Seppeltsfield Rd
What to Expect
Join a memorable Segway tour through the Barossa Valley's iconic Seppeltsfield Estate to end in style at the Great Terraced Vineyard. Learn about the history and heritage of Seppeltsfield and the Seppelt family, access special vistas and unique views, and journey through the vines on the hill above the winery.
This 90-minute experience starts with a Segway training session from your experienced instructor/tour guide next to the cafe on the Seppeltsfield picnic grounds. Feel confident in your riding ability before you head off on a one-hour guided adventure on two wheels.
Traverse through the historic estate, passing by the heritage-listed buildings with fascinating commentary provided on the Seppeltsfield story. The tour then follows your guide up the hill to visit the Great Terraced Vineyard where you can admire the panoramic views of Seppeltsfield and the surrounding area.
Allow time during your visit to Seppeltsfield Estate to see Vasse Virgin skin care, JamFactory Craft & Design studios, Dragan - Fine Art Photography Gallery, Seppeltsfield Cellar Door and the renowned Centennial Cellar (bookings required) and more. While Seppeltsfield encourages all visitors to enjoy the experiences available on the estate, any wine tastings must be booked for after the Segway Vineyard Tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Participants must weigh between 40 kg and 120 kg as recommended by the manufacturer of the Segway.
- Minimum participant age for a Segway Guided Tour is 12 years old.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure they have read and understood the age and weight restrictions, and safety requirements
- Flat, enclosed footwear and comfortable clothing are essential
- Riders are required to wear a helmet and safety vest (to be provided)
- Riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to take part in the Segway Vineyard Tour.
- Mobile phones or other electronic devices must not be used whilst operating a Segway.
- All participants will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form. All participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the forms
- Riders must be able to walk unassisted and be able to stand for the duration of the 90-minute tour experience
- Riders must be able to step onto and off the base of their machine. The step is approximately 8 inches / 20 cm tall
- Riders must follow the instructions of their Trainer/Tour Guide at all times.
- Riders must have adequate vision in order to safely operate a Segway PT and must wear any prescribed glasses where appropriate. Riders must inform their Trainer/Tour Guide of any vision impairments which may affect their safety before participating in a Segway Vineyard Tour
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems should not participate in a Segway Vineyard Tour
Seppeltsfield Estate is just under one hour’s drive from Adelaide, in the beautiful Barossa Valley and is open to the public daily from 10 am to 5 pm. You'll find us at 730 Seppeltsfield Road, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, SA 5355. Follow the iconic palm trees.
No, however wine tastings can be booked for after tour completion
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Participants must weigh between 40 kg & 120 kg as recommended by the manufacturer of the Segway
- All participants will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form
- Flat, enclosed footwear & comfortable clothing is essential
- Participants must not be affected by alcohol &/or drugs
- Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the tour date will receive a full refund
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the tour date are not entitled to a refund but may be offered a transfer to another date
- Please note that a “cancellation” includes a change to the date of a tour booking that requires the original booking to be cancelled
- If the Tour Operator has to cancel the tour due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances, you will be offered an alternative date or entitled to a full refund
Reviews for Segway Vineyard Tour - Seppeltsfield Barossa
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation