8-bed mixed dorm accommodation
Daily meals (breakfast & lunch)
Power in all rooms
Daily morning yoga session
Organised daily group activities
Daily use of snorkelling gear
Cliff jumping, football, volleyball, beach frisbee and coastal hikes
Discounted club entry and expert party advice
Visits to various hippie markets
‘’Salt-free’’ drinking water
Ibiza Beach Retreat
Spend your days cliff jumping, snorkelling, hiking and more on the beautiful island of Ibiza. Then party the nights away on the beach at the world's best nightclubs!
- Upgrade to a 4-bed dorm for an additional €10/night
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ibiza is renowned for its discos, nightclubs and beach bars, its dancing and drinking, its beauty and glamour - And that’s just fine because it’s in beautiful environments like this that we find such hedonistic pursuits can really flourish. Travellers from around the world go there not only to party, but to party while appreciating the island’s natural charms. With its mountains, azure seas and perfect weather, Ibiza is breathtaking in addition to being Europe's premier island party destination.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the touristic side of Ibiza and experience the natural charm of the beautiful island when you book a stay at this hostel accommodation located near the historical village of San Llorenç de Balafia, just 30 minutes from Ibiza city.
There will be a variety of activities available to you including yoga, cliff jumping, coastal hiking, snorkelling, lazy beach days and more. Spend your days at the beach, enjoying the fine sand and crystal clear water. Or lounge at the hostel, featuring a chilled out atmosphere and a wicked international crowd. Either way, you can expect a perfect balance of an amazing natural, hippie lifestyle by day and wild raves by night.
There will be plenty of chance to refuel thanks to free daily breakfast (eggs, bacon, mushrooms, pancakes, French toast, oats, fruit, juice) and lunch (takeaway baguettes or wraps). Your hostel also includes lots of other perks such as discounted club entry and tips on the area's hottest clubs to hit up. Complimentary pickup from Santa Eularia bus station is also available, with buses departing daily at 3 pm.
What do we eat for breakfast and lunch?
For breakfast, there will be a selection of eggs, bacon, mushroom, pancakes, French toast, oats, fruit and juice. Lunch will be takeaway baguettes or wraps for the beach.
What should I bring?
Sunscreen, beachwear, a towel, something awesome to party in, a camera, condoms (better safe than sorry!), cash (no ATMs nearby) and a have-fun attitude.sarvesh
- You must be 18 years or older to join this trip.
- If you wish to change or amend your booking, Stoke will make every effort to assist you but cannot guarantee to be able to accommodate your desired amendment. Stoke reserves the right to impose a charge for any booking changes. The amendment charge is non-refundable, and in no case will it cost more than 10% of the product price.
- If you wish to cancel the trip, you must inform us as soon as possible. All cancellation requests must be given in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations will be effective as of the date received.
- If you cancel 31 or more days from the product date, you will be fully refunded less 10% of the product price (minimum of 15€) as an administration fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 31 days from the product date, you will be fully refunded less 50% of the product price.
- If you cancel within 72 hours (3 days) from the product date, you will receive no refund.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews