- Expert licensed bilingual local guide during the whole itinerary
- Audio system for big groups
Albayzin and Sacromonte
Visit the spectacular Albayzin and Sacromonte in the city of Granada
Buy as a Gift
- Guide tips
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover Albayzin, the essence of the city of Granada which has its roots in this historic neighbourhood considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994. As well as the picturesque Sacromonte district. For centuries the Albayzin soot as the capital of one of the most important kingdoms in Europe. Despite expanding downhill, crossing the river and colonising the plain, it has lost nothing of its ancient essence.
Accompanied by expert guides you will discover San Cristóbal viewpoint, which was raised on the top of the hill with the same name, walls, Moorish houses, royal palaces… we will continue towards the heart of the old Alcazaba Cadima, crossing San Bartolomé square, Calle del Agua and Arco de las Pesas to finally arrive to San Nicolás viewpoint, where we will enjoy the breathtaking views of the Alhambra with the snowy peaks of Sierra Nevada as the perfect background. The Great Mosque of Granada will greet us in our way to enter the Sacromonte (District of Caves, Flamenco and Zambras). Through Chapiz hill we will be going down to the Paseo de los Tristes, a Christian widening at the shore of the Darro River, a place of leisure from the 16th century to this date, where we will continue along the Carrera del Darro, passing through Plaza Nueva until we reach the end of our route behind the Cathedral.
In summer we recommend to wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen.
In winter it can get quite cold, so it is recommended to bring a coat and possibly a raincoat as well.
You will receive the exact meeting details when the tour reservation is confirmed. Enjoy this day with us.
Albayzin and Sacromonte
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
- Because of Alhambra tickets policy, once the tickets are bought they cannot be refunded. In very rare and exceptional cases they allow one name modification.
- We will confirm your reservation within 24 hours.
- Bookings can be made until 24 hours before the event.
**The tour schedule can be modified at any time**
- Modification or free cancellation without penalty until 24 hrs. before the tour.
- In case of no-show at the previously indicated place, or any other incident, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.