Adrenaline & wine combine on this fun day out on Waiheke Island, with a zipline adventure & afternoon winery tour.
Waiheke EcoZip & Wine Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr morning zip-lining adventure on the side of Trig Hill at Onetangi
- An afternoon small-group premium winery tour on Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tasting at 3 different scenic venues
- Transport onboard a late model, luxury 12-seater mini-bus, with a friendly & informative local guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation for guests staying on Waiheke Island
- Departs from the meeting point at Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Waiheke Island
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Waiheke EcoZip & Wine Tour
To keep things fresh and ensure availability, the tour goes to a different selection of vineyards every day.
Yes, you can request specific vineyards you'd like to visit; however, The Operator can't promise as itineraries could already be set, or vineyards could already be full.
Ziplining is an outdoor activity, and New Zealand weather is very changeable – it often experiences “four seasons in one day”!
Even on a cloudy day, the sun’s rays in New Zealand can be very intense. Therefore, sunscreen and a hat or cap (which can fit under a helmet) are highly recommended. If cold weather is forecast, bring a warm jersey or fleece.
You’re very welcome to take a camera, smartphone or GoPro-style video recorder on tour. All The Operator asks is that for the security of your device and the safety of other clients, your phone, camera or GoPro is attached to your clothing or harness by a strap or lanyard. If you don’t have a strap or lanyard for your device, ask the team about the ‘phone bungees’ at check-in.
If you don’t want to use your device ‘mid zip’ you can also fit an average-sized smartphone or small digital camera in the pouch attached to your zipline harness.
The track is 1.4km in length, so footwear suitable for a walk of that distance is a good idea. However, in the winter months, especially after periods of rain, the track may be muddy, so don’t wear those brand-new, ultra-white numbers!
Reviews for Waiheke EcoZip & Wine Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.