- A bungy jump 400m above Queenstown
- Night Jumps (Winter only)
- Twist-flip-dive, the possibilities are endless
- Full Body Harness Jumps, allows Freestyle Bungy Jump options
- Jumper T-shirt
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is the best Bungy in the world for making that personal jump you've been dreaming of - you can even Bungy in the dark on special night jumps (winter only).
How do I get there?
You'll need to take the Skyline Gondola to reach the Ledge Bungy - you can't drive up. There's also a few hiking trails if you're slightly fit, but we don't recommend this in winter.
Is there a minimum age?
Minimum 10 years old. Children 14 and under require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience.
What are the weight limitations?
Between 35kg to 127kg.
A child is any person aged 8-14 years old. All Children aged 8yrs and 9yrs must zip ride tandem with an Adult (18yrs and older).
All children must fit the harness correctly to be eligible to ride, the maximum weight for the Kawarau Zipride is 150kgs.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations at any time: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling more than 24 hours before departure: no fee
- Rescheduling less than 24 hours before departure: $50 change fee
- Please note: refunds will only be issued if weather prevents the supplier from safely operating OR a person is deemed unable to participate, due to medical reasons.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions