- Visit Australia's most iconic TV location, Ramsay Street
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- A behind-the-scenes guided tour around exterior sets at the studios
- The opportunity to see the Lassiter’s Complex (including Lassiter’s Lake), Fitzgerald Motors, The Waterhole, Harold’s Cafe, Backyards of houses & The Tram
- Chance to take a selfie in The Erinsborough Depot, a brand new location with a range of Neighbours props and memorabilia as well as Instagrammable moments galore
- Professional guides who will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs & on-board entertainment!
- Souvenir Neighbours postcard
- If you’re lucky, you may even see some filming!!!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Welcome to Ramsay Street! Come and see the famous street, tucked away in Melbourne's lovely suburbia. Reminisce on those great moments and plot lines as you explore the original set! Tours are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
On this official tour, you'll see the actual houses and the street that you know and love. See where it all began on Ramsay Street - the street where the residents of Neighbours live. The TV families have changed over the seasons, but the exteriors of the houses remain the same. Take exclusive photos and enjoy wandering around the houses you've only seen on the screen.
Visit the Global Television Studios and the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassiter's Lake. All your favourite sets in the flesh! If you're lucky you may even see some filming.
You'll also take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle. Along the way, your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
Tours depart seasonally at 11 am from the Immigration Museum (Meet on Market Street) and return at 2 pm. Minimum of 5 passengers required for tour departure.