- New Zealands's ONLY Bridge Climb!
- Informative tour guide to point out some of the best Auckland sights
- 360° views of Waitemat? Harbour from the top
- Everything is provided, down to wet weather gear if it rains!
- Please ensure you are wearing closed shoes.
- For safety reasons no camera are allowed however, your Bridge Climb Guide will take a variety of photos of you and the group at the summit… the views are simply spectacular! These will be available for purchase when you get back to Base.
Why do we love this
"We love the Auckland Bridge Climb because it is New Zealand's ONLY bridge climb and Aucklands most unique attraction!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Lasting for 1 hour 30 mins, this Auckland sightseeing tour will show you the North Island's beautiful capital from a unique perspective. And of course it also gets you up close and personal with the Bungy Jumping action!
Custom engineered walkways provide a safe and enjoyable experience while gently curving arches ensure this easy-going walk is suitable for all ages. If you’re looking to enjoy the best in Auckland attractions and scenery, with 360° views from the summit, then the Auckland Bridge Climb is the Auckland sightseeing tour for you!
*PLEASE READ FAQS BELOW*