- Explore the untouched paradise of Double Island Point on a stand-up paddle tour
- Enjoy a fun, exciting SUP lesson with fully qualified instructors
- Cruise along the Great Beach Drive for an epic 4WD experience
- Zoom via Noosa North shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach
- Drive by the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs
- Try SUP surfing on long beginner waves
- Cruise the shallows and look for turtles and rays
- Light snacks and refreshments provided
- Enjoy a return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa
- National Park entry fees included
- Only $110, save $10 when you book with Backpacker Deals
Why do we love this
We love the added extras you get on this SUP tour. With the 4WD trip into Double Island included in the cost, this is great value for a unique wildlife experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the pristine beaches and clear waters of Double Island on a stand-up paddle adventure. Take an epic 4WD trip past the famous Rainbow Beach sand cliffs, then get paddling at Double Island Point! Waters are warm all year round here, so there's no reason not to explore this stunning location.
Your day begins in Noosa, and from there it's all aboard on an epic 4WD adventure. You'll be cruising by Noosa North shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach before you hit the spectacular Great Beach Drive. This track takes you past the iconic Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs and across some of the areas most idyllic beaches. It's a unique way to soak up that ocean scenery!
After some on-road excitement, you'll reach untouched paradise at Double Island Point. This is the site for your SUP journey today. Start off with a safety briefing; then once you've got the hang of the basics, it's time to dive in!
Your SUP lesson takes place on Double Island lagoon, meaning you're protected from the wind and waves of the open water. It's the perfect spot to take it slow and cruise along the pristine shoreline. Instructors will teach you basic SUP techniques and guide you through the tour.
Make sure you watch for local wildlife along the way as this is a buzzing ecosystem home to turtles, bottlenose dolphins, rays, sea birds, fish and crabs. If you stay in the shallow, you'll be sure to spot turtles and rays! You can also try SUP surfing on the super long beginner waves.
Later, it's time to make the return trip to Noosa. Take the Great Beach Drive back for one last hurrah.
Light snacks and refreshments provided today. Equipment hire (specialised stand-up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit) and National Park entry fees are included in the price.
Please allow 5 hours for this tour. Pick up and drop off included.