- Experience Australia’s only ice bar!
- Warm snow cape, Ugg boots, and gloves included upon entry
- Opportunity to make memories with three camera systems inside
- Play games such as air (ice) hockey, tik-tac-toe, and connect four
- Your choice of a cocktail and an ice shot
- Enjoy a fun and frosty -10°C bar in Melbourne all year round!
- Photos for purchase
- Extra drinks
WHAT TO EXPECT
After getting fitted in a snow cape, gloves, and boots, make your way through the doors of IceBar's Explorers Hut to enter the sub-zero temperatures on the other side! There are over 30 tonnes of sculpted ice in the space, (literally) making it the perfect place to chill.
Once you're inside, enjoy a drink while sitting on an ice sculpted seat (brrr), play air (ice) hockey, or take pictures on the provided camera systems (no personal photography once inside!). You can order creative cocktails or shots at the ice bar to warm you up! (Go for the Crunchie shot for a sweet treat!)
Of course, the IceBar isn’t just for grown-ups — kids are welcome every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., making it a unique outing for the whole family to enjoy.
Australia’s only IceBar is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD in The Atrium at FED SQUARE. How long can you last?? If you break our current record holder, then you will have bragging rights across our social media network!