- Reserved entry to the Duomo
- 1-hour tour with a professional guide
- Access to climbing the cupola
- Audio headsets provided for groups of more than 6 persons
- Guided tour of the Dome, Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell Tower, and the museum
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visit the Florence Duomo, the magnificent Renaissance basilica that towers over the city of Florence. Explore the interiors of the Duomo and climb up to the top of the cupola to get spectacular views of the city.
Enjoy priority access to the iconic Cupola on this 1-hour guided tour. Once you’ve met your guide, the group will head straight for the Duomo Cupola. The climb to the Cupola and the unparalleled views of the city from the top are the highlights of this experience. Built by Filippo Brunelleschi, this red dome was the largest in the world in its time and soon became a symbol of Florence. This trip to the top of the Duomo includes a 463-step climb to the top. On your way up, you will also get to marvel at the stunning Duomo interiors, including a chance to see Vasari's Last Judgment up close.