- Mary Cairncross Rainforest Walk
- Glasshouse Mountains Lookout
- Gardner’s Falls (swimming optional)
- Point Cartwright
- Pickup/drop-off from your Brisbane Moreton Bay or Sunshine Coast accomodation
- Lunch (healthy wraps with fruit), water, soft drinks
- Bathing gear
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the very best of Queensland's hinterland region on this all-inclusive day excursion.
Get picked up from your Brisbane Moreton Bay or Sunshine Coast accommodation (for other locations, contact us first).
Visit the following destinations:
- Mary Cairncross - Rainforest Walk: Mary Cairncross is a highly diverse, subtropical 55-hectare conservation park on the Blackball Range. The forest contains over 100 different types of tree but is primarily made up of Australian Red Cedars and Strangler Figs. While here, you're likely to spot some local wildlife such as the red-legged pademelon (wallaby) or any of the native birds that live in the area.
- Glasshouse Mountains Lookout: These mountains on the Sunshine Coast offer an iconic and picturesque view of the sea below them. There are 13 in total, with the tallest mountain amongst them being Mount Beerwah, which is 556 metres tall. Mount Tibrogargan is also a well-known mountain for looking like a face staring out across the water.
- Gardner’s Falls Visit (swimming optional): If you're feeling hot after a full day of walking, Gardner's Falls is the perfect spot to cool down. You can opt to go for a refreshing swim or stay dry and enjoy the view from the bank of the Obi Obi creek.
- Point Cartwright: This hotspot point offers an amazing view of Moreton Bay, one of Queensland's most famous coastal regions. There are opportunities to swim at Point Cartwright or to simply take a leisurely walk along the beach.
A healthy lunch will be provided on your tour along with water and soft drinks. Please specify any dietary restrictions when booking.
Once you've seen it all, you will be returned to your original pickup point. Tour length is approximately 8 hours.