- Return transfers from your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort
- Segway training
- Segway 1/4 of the Uluru Base
- Guided walk into Mutitjulu waterhole & Mala Walk
- Sunset Viewing with nibbles and soft drinks.
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Pass
What to Expect
Join us for an incredible opportunity to see and learn as much about Uluru as you can. Uluru Segway & Sunset allows visitors the opportunity to Segway the most scenic section of the base of Uluru and visit on foot incredible caves on the Mala Walk where you can view ancient Aboriginal Rock Art Learn all about Uluru's rich culture, history and geology. This tour will include Segway training and tour around a quarter of Uluru's massive base of Uluru, guided walks into Mutitjulu waterhole and the Mala Walk followed by an intimate sunset viewing experience at Uluru with nibbles and soft drinks.
Tour Duration: approximately 5 hours
Transfers included from Voyages Ayers Rock Resort Accommodation
Pick up approximately 4 hours before Sunset
Price excludes National Park entry fee
**during the months of November - March the afternoons can be warm, please be remember to bring and drink plenty of water.
- Our cancellation policy is 24 hours. You are free to amend or cancel with no charge if we have been given more than 24 hours notice.
- If you cancel or alter your tour within 24 hours of the confirmed tour time no refund will be provided.
- Refunds will not be provided to passengers who are "no-shows".
- Extenuating circumstances requiring tour refunds will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds will not be issued once the Segway training has commenced, unless an Uluru Segway Tours guide deems any participant to be incapable of riding a Segway Personal Transporter, then in such a case a refund may be granted.
- Alteration/Cancellation By Us Uluru Segway Tours reserves the right to cancel or alter tours or activities where necessary due to; operational restrictions, weather conditions, mechanical defects or any other changes to operational conditions. In such instances participants will be either - offered an alternative activity, rescheduled to a suitable time or issued a refund. Other than this participants will have no claim to any additional compensation relating to the cancellation of the activity
- Ayers Rock Campground
- Desert Garden's Hotel
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Emu Walk Apartments - Pick Up Next Door at Desert Gardens Hotel
- Emu Walk Apartments, Pick Up Next Door at Desert Garden's Hotel
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge
- Outback Pioneer Hotel and Lodge
- Sails in the Desert
- The Lost Camel Pick Up at Sails in the Desert Hotel
- The Lost Camel, Pick Up at Sails in the Desert Hotel
- TO BE ADVISED
Reviews for Quarter Uluru Segway & Sunset Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation