- Fly above Uluru (Ayers Rock) with views of Kata Tjuta (the Olga's), Mt. Connor and Lake Amadeus
- Jump from the aircraft at 12,000 feet
- Enjoy 30 seconds of free fall
- Get your heart racing with a breathtaking 4-minute parachute ride
- AFP Levy ($25) included
Skydive Uluru 12,000 ft
Skydive above the wide open spaces of the Central Australian desert and witness the majestic Uluru from the air!
- You can purchase the photos and video at the venue before the jump - Cost HD Video&Photo package - $145.00 per person
Why do we love this
We love the combination of two must-do activities - a skydive and Uluru! You get to experience the ultimate thrill while taking in the ultimate Aussie landmark.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Make your trip to the 'spiritual heart' of Australia one to remember by skydiving over The Rock! Take in the wide open spaces of the Central Australian desert and experience the magic from the air.
Jump with the only tandem skydiving operator based in central Australia! This is the most spectacular way to see Uluru and the iconic Kata Tjuta.
Most scenic flights offer views from 2000 ft, yet on your skydive, you'll ascend up to 5 times higher. Experience the region on a whole other level and feel the adrenaline rise as you head up to 12,000 ft. From this height, you'll be able to take in the true magnitude of the area with views of Kata Tjuta, Mt. Connor and Lake Amadeus.
Experience the thrill with 30 seconds of freefall before a peaceful parachute ride for 4 minutes over this beautiful region.
After your exciting flight, you'll make a landing on the red dirt, a uniquely NT experience.
Please note that the time booked is only an indication of your departure time. Skydive times vary throughout the year. Please contact us to confirm your exact departure time after booking.
Sunrise skydives depart between 5.45 am
Day skydives depart at 11.30 am and 1.15 pm
Sunset skydives depart at 5.30 pm
What should I wear?
In winter (June, July, August), please bring a long sleeve jumper as it can be very cold up the the air, especially at sunrise. Long confortable pants, avoid jeans. Lace-up shoes like runners.
In summer: T-Shirt (with short sleeves, avoid singlets), confortable shorts. Lace-up shoes. Please no thongs/flip flops nor sandals.
We provide overpants, goggles and gloves.
What is the weight limit? Level of fitness required?
Our weight limit is 95kg. If you are over, it doesn't mean you cannot jump. If you are over 95kg, please let us know at the time of booking and we will discuss the options directly with you.
Basic level of fitness required, enough so you can fit your legs up for landing. Any medical condition must be discussed with Skydive Uluru prior to the jump.
What is the age limit?
Minimum age is 12. There is no maximum age. If you are over 75 years old, please let us know prior to your skydive at the time of booking.
Can I keep my glasses during the experience?
Yes, you can. We can provide goggles that go over your glasses. Depending on the size of your glasses, this might feel uncomfortable, please bring contact lenses if this can be an alternative to your glasses.
What if I have to cancel my skydive?
We take a non-refundable $100 per person for each booking. If you cancel your booking within 7 days prior to your skydive, 50% cancellation fee apply. If you cancel within 48 hours prior to your skydive, 100% cancellation fee apply.
What if I wish to reschedule my skydive?
We can issue a non-dated voucher if you wish to reschedule your skydive within a year if you advise us at 48 hours prior to your skydive. If you advise us within 48 hours prior to your skydive your deposit will be void.
I want to book a jump but I would like to decide later if I wish to purchase the HD Video&Photo package and/or the T-Shirt, is it possible?
You can purchase any add-on on the day of skydiving, prior to your jump.
Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Cash accepted.
Can I take my GoPro with me?
According to National Operational Regulations O.R. 9.7.2 “a parachutist must not carry a camera during a descent unless the parachutist holds at least a Certificate Class C’”
If you don’t hold this certificate, you are not allowed to take your GoPro with you during a skydive in Australia.
You can purchase an HD Video&Photo package of your jump on the day of skydiving.
Can my family and friends come to watch me?
You can bring up to 2 spectators with you in our vehicle. They will stay in our ground crew and be able to watch your landing. If your friends and family have their own vehicle, they can follow our vehicle to the airport and then to the landing area. We don't charge an extra fee for spectators.
How long does the tour last for?
Please allow 2 hours from pick up to drop off at your accommodation. This includes the drive the airport, time to do paperwork, safety briefing, theory, scenic flight, free fall, parachute ride and drive back to your accommodation.
What time of the year is the weather best to go skydiving?
We are incredibly lucky out here in Central Australia. Weather conditions are perfect 99% of the time to go skydiving. This is why we are open all year round. However, we haven't figured out yet how to guarantee good weather on the day of your skydive. We highly recommend picking your date according to other criteria than the weather.
- Please advise Skydive Uluru if you are taking prescription medication.
- The minimum age is 12 years old and all minors must have a legal guardian present on the day of the skydive activity.
- All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment.
- Weight over 95kg is subject to Tandem Master assessment.
- All persons 95kg and over will incur a surcharge of $50.00 AUD (inclusive of GST).
- You should plan for this to be a half-day activity. As safety is Skydive Uluru main concern, factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence etc. and other factors such as air traffic can affect the time it takes to complete your skydive activity.
- Weather can change for better or worse in minutes, and you will be unable to skydive unless you are at Skydive Uluru drop zone facility. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances can also require Skydive Uluru to alter the altitude of the skydive.
- As aircraft are mechanical; and periodically become unavailable, Skydive Uluru reserves the right to change aircraft type without notice.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Each booking must provide a non-refundable $100 deposit per person. This deposit is completely non-refundable except where Skydive Uluru initiates an operator cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable. Deposits may be transferred to another person to represent their skydive deposit, however an individual’s skydive booking deposit can not be used to pay your balance or the balance of any other individual’s amount owing, whether skydiving alone or as part of a group.
- To change your booking to a different date and time, Skydive Uluru requires 48 hours notice or your deposit(s) will be void.
- Cancellation within 48 hours will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices. Failure to turn up at the ‘pick-up’ time and location will result in a loss of deposit.
- Failure to go through with your skydive activity will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews