- Fly above Uluru (Ayers Rock) with views of Kata Tjuta (the Olga's), Mt. Connor and Lake Amadeus
- Jump from the aircraft at 12,000 feet
- Enjoy 30 seconds of free fall
- Get your heart racing with a breathtaking 4-minute parachute ride
- AFP Levy ($25) included
- You can purchase the photos and video at the venue before the jump - Cost HD Video&Photo package - $145.00 per person
Why do we love this
We love the combination of two must-do activities - a skydive and Uluru! You get to experience the ultimate thrill while taking in the ultimate Aussie landmark.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Make your trip to the 'spiritual heart' of Australia one to remember by skydiving over The Rock! Take in the wide open spaces of the Central Australian desert and experience the magic from the air.
Jump with the only tandem skydiving operator based in central Australia! This is the most spectacular way to see Uluru and the iconic Kata Tjuta.
Most scenic flights offer views from 2000 ft, yet on your skydive, you'll ascend up to 5 times higher. Experience the region on a whole other level and feel the adrenaline rise as you head up to 12,000 ft. From this height, you'll be able to take in the true magnitude of the area with views of Kata Tjuta, Mt. Connor and Lake Amadeus.
Experience the thrill with 30 seconds of freefall before a peaceful parachute ride for 4 minutes over this beautiful region.
After your exciting flight, you'll make a landing on the red dirt, a uniquely NT experience.