- 4 individual half-day tours:
- Uluru Morning Guided Base Walk 10.5km, including breakfast
- Kata Tjuta Sunrise & Valley of the Winds, including breakfast
- Kata Tjuta Sunset, including wine and canapes
- Uluru Sunset, including wine and canapes
- 1 full-day tour - Kings Canyon & Outback Panoramas, including breakfast
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee valid for 3 consecutive days
- Return transfers from selected Uluru accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
Ochre Sightseeing 5-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park & Kings CanyonExplore the best of the Red Centre with 5 separate experiences, including walks, sunrises, and sunsets at both Uluru & Kata Tjuta, plus a full day exploring Kings Canyon.
- Meals other than listed
What to Expect
The Ochre Sightseeing pass offers great value for money. There are 4 separate half-day tours and 1 full-day tour included, plus Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park entry for 3 consecutive days, air-conditioned coach travel and expert driver/guides. This means you'll get to discover the domes of Kata Tjuta on the Valley of the Winds Walk and enjoy an outback sunset, witness an unforgettable Uluru sunset, and walk the entire base of Uluru and the rim of Kings Canyon.
The first half-day experience is the Uluru Morning Guided Base Walk, a 10.5km trip around the base of this world-famous monolith. Your early alarm is rewarded with breakfast, then you'll commence the walk before sunrise. See different tracks and sights, including Kuniya Piti, the Mala Walk, Kantju Gorge, Lungkata Walk, and Mutitjulu Waterhole. Along the way, you'll hear Tjukurpa stories from the local Anangu people, see incredible landscapes, and admire Aboriginal rock paintings.
Another morning adventure is the Kata Tjuta Sunrise & Valley of the Winds. Travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), to watch the spectacular sunrise with Uluru in the distance from the western dune viewing area. This incredible formation of rock domes extends six kilometres into the ground and is the remains of erosion that began more than 500 million years ago. Indulge in a light breakfast before heading to the Valley of the Winds lookout. The 2-3 hour walk to Valley of the Winds takes you down into a timeless haven within the domes through trickling creek beds, where you'll marvel at the unique flora and admire the view of the central valley.
At the other end of the day is the Kata Tjuta Sunset tour, a favourite sunset experience in Central Australia. Enjoy a leisurely drive out to the inspiring red-hued sedimentary rock domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). They are thought to have originally been one huge piece of rock, much like Uluru, that has weathered over millions of years to become an intriguing series of individual formations. As evening approaches, each passing minute brings something new as the domes continue to change colour with the setting sun. Indulge in canapes and Australian wine as you gaze in wonderment at this incredible scene.
The final half-day experience is the Uluru Sunset. As the sun sinks over the western horizon the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous. This fascinating icon stands 348 metres high, however, most of its mass is below ground level. You’ll be overwhelmed by its incredible size, presence and inherent spirituality. Don't forget to bring your camera, as it's recommended that you take a picture every 5 minutes to really capture the gradual colour changes of the rock. You'll also enjoy nibbles and sparkling wine to round out a perfect evening.
Spend a full day discovering the wonder of Kings Canyon. Travel from Ayers Rock resort, stopping for breakfast along the way. On arrival at Kings Canyon, make the rocky climb to the rim of the canyon for marvellous views of Watarrka National Park. Follow the rim of the canyon stopping to look down into the canyon gorge at look-out points. Time permitting, you may choose to descend into the green oasis of the 'Garden of Eden'. The circuit walk takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is rocky and steep in parts. It is recommended for those with a good level of fitness. Alternatively, you may wish to take an easier, shorter walk to explore the boulder-strewn canyon floor.
You'll have 3 consecutive days from the start of your first tour to join the 5 experiences one time each. While this offers the freedom to travel on the day of choice, it is recommended to book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Where we visit:
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Valley of the Winds
- Kings Canyon
Frequently Asked Questions
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, a water bottle that holds 3 litres, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money for lunch and souvenirs.
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours and amend prices, itineraries and days of operation as required. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by flooding or any other causes are the responsibility of the client
- Refunds are not available for wet weather or changing weather conditions
- Clients are strongly advised to take out travel insurance
- The operator reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that the operator\s cannot guarantee will be available
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Should you wish to cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- Within 48 hours of the departure date – 50% of the tour price
- Within 24 hours of the departure date or no show – 100% of the tour price
Reviews for Ochre Sightseeing 5-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park & Kings Canyon
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely