Explore the Red Centre with a little more luxury, combining 3 different tours on the Manta sightseeing pass, that take in the Field of Light, Uluru, and Kata Tjuta.
Manta Sightseeing 3-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 individual half-day tours
- Kata Tjuta Sunset, including wine and canapes
- Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light, including a warm beverage
- Uluru Sacred Sights & Sunset, including wine and canapes
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee valid for 3 consecutive days
- Return transfers from selected Uluru accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, a water bottle that holds 3 litres, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money for lunch and souvenirs.
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
We pride ourselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, fully air-conditioned coaches, with onboard Wi-Fi for our guests’ convenience.
Reviews for Manta Sightseeing 3-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.