- Explore Tasmania's wilderness and most iconic sights
- Start from either Hobart or Launceston
- Visit the Bay of Fires, St Helens and Bicheno
- Discover Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay and Cape Tourville
- Meet Tasmanian Devis
- Overnight accommodation included
- 1 breakfast included
- National Park entry fees included
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils included
- Local produce tastings (varies with seasons) included
- Hostel and motel pickups and drop-offs included
The Penguin tour can be purchased for an additional cost.
Why do we love this
You to see some of the most beautiful places in Tasmania in just two days on this tour, which we think is pretty cool!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take in all the highlights of Tasmania's spectacular East Coast on this 2-day escape. Admire the stunning eastern beaches and bask in the sun at beautiful Bay of Fires. The sand is gleaming and the water is inviting, so dive in!
Day 1: Hobart or Launceston - Bicheno
Make your way to the East Coast and the beautiful Bay of Fires today. If the conditions are right, this is the perfect place for a swim.
Later, take Tasmania’s most scenic coastal drive from St Helens to Bicheno. Visit a wildlife sanctuary along the way and meet the iconic Tasmanian devil.
Tonight, you may want to join an evening viewing of the Little Penguins (optional at your own expense and seasonal).
Day 2: Freycinet National Park - Hobart
An early start means you'll be the first to the Wineglass Bay lookout, beating the crowds and the heat for that postcard photo.
Relax on the secluded beach or choose the more challenging Mt Amos or Hazards Beach walk.
Later, continue further along the scenic east coast via the seaside towns of Swansea and Orford as you make your way to Hobart.
This is a 2-day tour. Start in either Hobart (7.00am) or Launceston (7.30am) and finish in Hobart at 5.30pm. Please specify start location when booking.
Departure days (according to season)
OCT: Wed Fri Sun
NOV: Wed Thu Fri Sun
DEC/JAN/FEB: Mon Wed Thu Fri Sun
MAR: Wed Thu Fri Sun
APR: Wed Fri Sun
MAY-SEP: Wed Sun