- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A modern take on a great tradition with pink bubbly, tiered-platters and a harbour vista you have to see to believe
- Enjoy a mix of sweet and savoury treats
- Sip on a complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Enjoy premium upper-deck restaurant seating and 360° Sydney Harbour views
- Full access to the outdoor open leisure deck
- Free Wi-Fi while onboard
What to Expect
This high tea through Sydney Harbour comes with a view that both revives and re-imagines a great British tradition, with a uniquely Australian twist.
This is an experience on the water which caters for girl’s weekends, kitchen teas, hen’s parties, baby showers, birthdays, charity events and more, and is set to leave all guests impressed.
Each high tea celebration starts with an Australian glass of pink bubbly, followed by your choice of fine tea (there's plenty to choose from). Once the tiered-platters arrive, topped with sweet and savoury delicacies unlike any other restaurant in the city, this tour becomes distinctly local, with iconic Sydney treats including Blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate coated strawberries, mini savoury pastries and more.
This is Sydney Harbour High Tea opulence at it’s finest - with a view.
Whats on the menu? (Subject to change)
Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini crème fraiche
Finger sandwich selections including cucumber dill and four crème dill fingers, smoked salmon with chive cream cheese and caviar, plus leg ham with Swiss cheese
Chutney Beef sausage rolls
Caramelized onion, beetroot, goats cheese baby tartlet with chervil
Mini scones with strawberry jam and vanilla cream
Mixed seasonal fruit tartlets
Chocolate dipped strawberries
Assorted petit four
The High Tea Cruise picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour.
From Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1: Thursday - Sunday, Depart 1:30pm - Disembark 3pm
From Circular Quay Wharf 6: Thursday - Sunday, Depart 2pm - Disembark 3:30pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our public dining experience menus will be politely declined. All meals are prepared fresh onboard. Due to the nature of cruising we have limited time to prepare and serve the menus. Special menus may operate on special event dates.
We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Guests receive special rates at selected parking stations when you pre-book your car park online with Wilson Parking.
Remember to check with local authorities for special event road closures.
- Special itinerary applies during Low Season
- Special prices, itineraries and conditions apply on selected special event dates including but not limited to 25, 26 & 31 Dec & 26 Jan & 14 Feb
- Infants: Infants 0-4 years free of charge unless otherwise stated (no meal provided)
- Aus Senior: Holders of a valid Australian & NZ Senior Card
- Note: All rates are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST) at the current legislated rate (July 2012) of 10% and may be subject to variation by the Government of the day.
- Prices exclude any new legislated taxes or charges.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice, however fully paid guests will be protected at their booked rate, except for fuel surcharges, government taxes or other surcharges
- While dishes are prepared onboard, the quality produce is supplied by third parties and Captain Cook Cruises cannot guarantee there are no traces of allergerns (e.g. nut-free, dairy-free), and also cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination of allergens during service, and explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Any comments made by Captain Cook Cruises staff are only to assit you in making an informed decision.
- Cancellation: Under 24 hours prior to sailing -100% fee applies.
- Special cancellation, commission, payment & amendment conditions apply to special event cruises and groups of 10 or more passengers.
Reviews for Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation